Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

All,

I haven't dropped off the radar...work suddenly got very busy for me and is eating up my free time in the evenings. I have been working on the Cathay Pacific and as I stated in the very beginning, if I could not get the warpage to look right on the top area for those different colored stripes...it would not get released.

I've been working on it in the little free time I've had lately. I'm taking a break from it before I decide to stop working on it. I will be working on the Agean request below this week.

Aegean-1.jpg

Hi, I just finished the Hawaiian Airlines paint, I did the -800WL, -900WL, and a -700WL. I am traveling this weekend so should have in uploaded tomorrow or Tuesday.

Tomorrow I'll upload it to www.avsim.net new N559AS

n559as.jpg

Best regards,

Marcelo

Amazing Marcelo ! Thanks !

Did you read my mail ?

Superb!

Did you ever get to finish the Southwest Florida One?

No

Hi, I just finished the Hawaiian Airlines paint, I did the -800WL, -900WL, and a -700WL. I am traveling this weekend so should have in uploaded tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks so much Ian ! Great job !

Hmm i guess it's impossible to paint then. I'm not interested in southwest at all, was just curious about whether it was possible or not. Oh well.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hmm i guess it's impossible to paint then. I'm not interested in southwest at all, was just curious about whether it was possible or not. Oh well.

It's hard !

I haven't dropped off the radar...work suddenly got very busy for me and is eating up my free time in the evenings. I have been working on the Cathay Pacific and as I stated in the very beginning, if I could not get the warpage to look right on the top area for those different colored stripes...it would not get released.

I've been working on it in the little free time I've had lately. I'm taking a break from it before I decide to stop working on it.

As an ex-Hong Konger myself, I sincerely hope you won't waste your effort. Even if it isn't up to your usual standards, I'd love to have a virtual Cathay to go along with my one-day-I'll-get-time-to-finish it virtual Dragonair. :-)

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

Steve,

Have you finished Cathay Pacific Airways ?

No I haven't finished the Cathay Pacific -800 yet...lol. That what I said in my previous post. Work has consumed a ton of my time, even home time. I've been trying to work on the warpage on the top of the Cathay Pacific paint. I just need a break from it. It's not dead yet. I'm going to work on the Agean livery since it was promised. The Cathay Pacific was not due to a request even though I know a lot of folks want it. It was my idea to paint it. I can get the Agean bird painted this week. Then I'll go back to the Cathay Pacific paint and continue working on it.

Sometime you have to step back away from painting for a little bit. So after I get the Agean livery and the Cathay Pacific done, I might work on a few of my other aircraft besides the NGX. I haven't spent any decent time just flying and need to get back to that some as well.

• Upvote 1

Steve, will your Cathay version be different from the one in the avsim library? Different colour scheme?

Thank you!!! Looking forward to them!!!

No I haven't finished the Cathay Pacific -800 yet...lol. That what I said in my previous post. Work has consumed a ton of my time, even home time. I've been trying to work on the warpage on the top of the Cathay Pacific paint. I just need a break from it. It's not dead yet. I'm going to work on the Agean livery since it was promised. The Cathay Pacific was not due to a request even though I know a lot of folks want it. It was my idea to paint it. I can get the Agean bird painted this week. Then I'll go back to the Cathay Pacific paint and continue working on it.

Sometime you have to step back away from painting for a little bit. So after I get the Agean livery and the Cathay Pacific done, I might work on a few of my other aircraft besides the NGX. I haven't spent any decent time just flying and need to get back to that some as well.

Ok, I'll wait

All,

I've been working on it in the little free time I've had lately. I'm taking a break from it before I decide to stop working on it. I will be working on the Agean request below this week.

Aegean-1.jpg

Thanks so much for taking time to do my request. I know you probably have been bombarded during the last few months with request plus I know you also have a personal life to attend to. I appreciate your effort and once again thanks so much for taking my request.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee