PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi: search "737kenya.zip"

Best regards

Thank you very much! Ending some details and will be available tomorrow ^_^

Sorry i get this message:

Searching for:

Filename matching '737kenia.zip'

in AVSIM File Library and below. Index.png No more items in category

BTW greetings for your salmon livery, fork&knife, salivating now.

sig_concordeX.jpg

vafs_status.php?cs=AFR2202&w=1&clr=11,95

I can't say enough about the fantastic liveries being replicated and posted by yall. Your talent is impressive and I am truly thankful for your efforts.

That being said, anyone up for a new challenge? :Big Grin:

APFN705ASrampSNA.JPG

N705AS-Alaska-Airlines-Boeing-737-400_PlanespottersNet_276232.jpg

• Upvote 1

I can't say enough about the fantastic liveries being replicated and posted by yall. Your talent is impressive and I am truly thankful for your efforts.

That being said, anyone up for a new challenge? :Big Grin:

APFN705ASrampSNA.JPG

N705AS-Alaska-Airlines-Boeing-737-400_PlanespottersNet_276232.jpg

PPFFFFTTTT, if anyone could do that, they should deserve a massive party!

A P O L O G I Z E

I'm a bit OOM these last days.

Thanks.

Searching for:

sig_concordeX.jpg

vafs_status.php?cs=AFR2202&w=1&clr=11,95

Tomorrow I'll upload it to www.avsim.net new N559AS

Best regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo,

as usual - and that's meant in a very positive way - impressing work by you on the Salmon 30 Salmon livery. Chapeau!

I'd just give the window configuration another check before releasing it. The one in your screenshot looks a bit different than the one used by Alaska Airlines. I was confronted with that issue with my Alaska repaitns too :wacko:.

Keep up the good work!

Hi Christian:

I'm waiting for new photos appear, the bottom is different from the first.

Every painting is different and salmon and I have almost finished, but I need more photos. Wait longer to upload.

Best regards,

Marcelo

Steve, will your Cathay version be different from the one in the avsim library? Different colour scheme?

Hi Will!

The one in the AVSIM library is a real world paint. Mine is a fictional paint based on the Hong Kong "Asia's World City" livery that Cathay Pacific has used on 777 and 747 aircraft. I'm taking a break on it and will get back to it after the Agean paint.

It's the top rear fuselage area that causes the most work. The shot below is an "in-progress" shot. The red area is a layer I'm using for alignment. I stil have to finalize all the color shadings and fix the red stripe on the tail so it matches the red/white look used. I'll get it done. I just needed to step away from it for a little bit.

Steve

Cathay-800_Inprogress-3.jpg

Hi Will!

The one in the AVSIM library is a real world paint. Mine is a fictional paint based on the Hong Kong "Asia's World City" livery that Cathay Pacific has used on 777 and 747 aircraft. I'm taking a break on it and will get back to it after the Agean paint.

It's the top rear fuselage area that causes the most work. The shot below is an "in-progress" shot. The red area is a layer I'm using for alignment. I stil have to finalize all the color shadings and fix the red stripe on the tail so it matches the red/white look used. I'll get it done. I just needed to step away from it for a little bit.

Steve

Looks great Steve! after the interview I just did with a Cathay legend for Avsim, I will just have to fly the Cathay colours..the more the merrier.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Searching for:

It's "kenya" not "kenia".

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

That is looking amazing! My second-favorite modern Cathay livery, behind only The Spirit of Hong Kong '97...

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

Looks great Steve! after the interview I just did with a Cathay legend for Avsim, I will just have to fly the Cathay colours..the more the merrier.

Cheers!

I'd missed the interview, but just stumbled on it. Great stuff! I pretty much only read ebooks these days, but Captain Eather sounds worth making an exception for--can't imagine any of his writings are available in ebook form so I'll have to dig up some print copies instead.

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

I'd missed the interview, but just stumbled on it. Great stuff! I pretty much only read ebooks these days, but Captain Eather sounds worth making an exception for--can't imagine any of his writings are available in ebook form so I'll have to dig up some print copies instead.

Michael, if you enjoy reading these types of books, I cannot recommend his books enough...I have just bought "Airport of the Nine Dragons"...and of course I already have "Syd's Pirates" and "We Flew in Burma".

The article shows just a glimpse of the kind of adventures detailed, and they are very enjoyable. You will not be disappointed, in my view, just like many of the repaints here, these books are collectors items.

Kind Regards,

Will

• Upvote 1