Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Good stuff went here.

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

You need to be commended for your efforts. It is repainters like you who set the standard for other painters to follow. Your attention to detail and the absolute level of fidelity put into these repaints will not go unnoticed.

Thanks

• Upvote 3

Hi Christian,

All these weeks of work to get a AMAZING result, I do not know how to thank you. You're a star !!!! :yahoo:

Alaska Forever !!!!!

I take everything.

:Peace:

I think we all here appreciate it.

It's a star !

All,

I finished the U.S. Airways -800 with winglets request. It is ported over from my -700 with winglets livery. If I had to do it from scratch it might have turned out better, but it's highly passable as a ported over version. Here are a few screenshots from the upload. BTW...I just approved Christian Mohr's Air Seychelles Boeing 737-700 (S7-SEZ) so that livery is avaiable for download as well.

USAirways738-2.jpg

USAirways738-3.jpg

USAirways738-4.jpg

I absolutely positvely love it! The only problem is the PMDG House Winglet showing from the wing view, other than that it's a beauty and I finally have my favorite airline added to my PMDG 737NGX collection!

Thanks for the all the nice comments guys and especially for my second award. I feel quite honored :smile:.

Now to the important part of my post, I have just uploaded a total of eight (8) Alaska Airlines liveries to the file library. If Steve or any other file library manager are as fast as yesterday, these paints should appear there pretty soon. Just hang in there, I have finished my part now :wink:.

Here's the complete list of registrations you get:

• N317AS - Boeing 737-990 - Alaska Airlines base livery
  • N512AS - Boeing 737-890 - 'Spirit of Seattle' (Dreamliner livery)
  • N519AS - Boeing 737-890 - Alaska Airlines 'Lei'
  • N548AS - Boeing 737-890 - alaskaair.com®
  • N556AS - Boeing 737-890 - Alaska Airlines base livery
  • N569AS - Boeing 737-890 - Starliner 75™
  • N607AS - Boeing 737-790 - Timbers Jet
  • N617AS - Boeing 737-790 - Alaska Airlines base livery

Enjoy flying these liveries around. :smile:

All these weeks of work to get a AMAZING result, I do not know how to thank you. You're a star !!!! :yahoo:

Alaska Forever !!!!!

William, thanks. As I have told you, it will be worth waiting for these. :wink:

All,

I finished the U.S. Airways -800 with winglets request. It is ported over from my -700 with winglets livery. If I had to do it from scratch it might have turned out better, but it's highly passable as a ported over version. Here are a few screenshots from the upload. BTW...I just approved Christian Mohr's Air Seychelles Boeing 737-700 (S7-SEZ) so that livery is avaiable for download as well.

Good work on that U.S. Airways -800, I can't spot any issues with regards to a port over. Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Thanks for the all the nice comments guys and especially for my second award. I feel quite honored :smile:.

Now to the important part of my post, I have just uploaded a total of eight (8) Alaska Airlines liveries to the file library. If Steve or any other file library manager are as fast as yesterday, these paints should appear there pretty soon. Just hang in there, I have finished my part now :wink:.

Here's the complete list of registrations you get:

• N317AS - Boeing 737-990 - Alaska Airlines base livery
  • N512AS - Boeing 737-890 - 'Spirit of Seattle' (Dreamliner livery)
  • N519AS - Boeing 737-890 - Alaska Airlines 'Lei'
  • N548AS - Boeing 737-890 - alaskaair.com®
  • N556AS - Boeing 737-890 - Alaska Airlines base livery
  • N569AS - Boeing 737-890 - Starliner 75™
  • N607AS - Boeing 737-790 - Timbers Jet
  • N617AS - Boeing 737-790 - Alaska Airlines base livery

Enjoy flying these liveries around. :smile:

William, thanks. As I have told you, it will be worth waiting for these. :wink:

Good work on that U.S. Airways -800, I can't spot any issues with regards to a port over. Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Christian,

I just approved all of them, so they are now available. Great work! :P

Steve

WOW thank you Christian! I love those reapaints, first Norwegian followed by Ryanair and now Alaska! Outstanding work there, buddy!

EDIT: By the way, Christian, are you using REX or Aktive Sky?

• Upvote 1

- Nice touch with the cockpit placards. Excellent work!

Peter Osborn

I prepare my Flightplans, for all USA.

I love those reapaints, first Norwegian followed by Ryanair and now Alaska! Outstanding work there, buddy!

Me too !

Christian,

Today you have become a Hollywood Star !

Peace and love my friend !

• Upvote 1

Hi

I have a simple repaint request.

Could one of you talented guys just do an all white 800 non winglet for me?

something like this- http://www.redparrotmedia.com/michael#h110b688a

but with no WL. You can make the reg whatever you want.

Could someone do this?

thanks

Lee

Hey guys. I am just giving a brief report on what I have been working on in the last few weeks and what the last project is I'll be releasing as a repaint (time to move on for me). While working on the Alaska Airlines Starliner 75™ livery I got eager to do more Alaska repaints and with the assistiance of two fellow members here I was able to gather some information on Alaska Airlines specific details. To sum it up I ended up doing more Alaska repaints when I initially had planned, i.e. the Spirit of Seattle and the rework of the Timbers Jet. In the meantime I have added the base Alaska scheme to the list for all variants of the 737NG.

Lots of time and work has gone into these liveries (almost all decals etc. were done froms scratch) so I hope the images could convince everyone to download the repaints and keep them, despite the officials versions by PMDG.

Now I only need to package every version and write the readme etc. :wink:

Commets are welcome!

P.S.: A big thanks to the person(s) who helped me getting these liveries done! They would not look like this today. :smile:

Wow! Thanks a Whole lot!!! Replacing the old PMDG ones... As an avid flyer and fan of Alaska Airlines (Hometown Woo!) These are pretty much 100% Accurate to the real deal! Thanks again ;)

Christian,

Excellent work on the Alaska series. Job well done.

Joshua Smith

Hi

I have a simple repaint request.

Could one of you talented guys just do an all white 800 non winglet for me?

something like this- http://www.redparrotmedia.com/michael#h110b688a

but with no WL. You can make the reg whatever you want.

Could someone do this?

thanks

Lee

Christian aka. mcnobody already did one, a Calima Aviation 737-800 with no winglets. Just check his files in the Avsim Library.