Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

perfect thanks a lot

cheers

- The Etops decals( in the VC) are 'blacked' out on the Alaska Liveries? Perhaps a missing file?

the other thing might be that thet actually have no decal in the real plane?

Peter Osborn

Thanks for the all the nice comments guys and especially for my second award. I feel quite honored :smile:.

Now to the important part of my post, I have just uploaded a total of eight (8) Alaska Airlines liveries to the file library. If Steve or any other file library manager are as fast as yesterday, these paints should appear there pretty soon. Just hang in there, I have finished my part now :wink:.

Here's the complete list of registrations you get:

• N317AS - Boeing 737-990 - Alaska Airlines base livery
  • N512AS - Boeing 737-890 - 'Spirit of Seattle' (Dreamliner livery)
  • N519AS - Boeing 737-890 - Alaska Airlines 'Lei'
  • N548AS - Boeing 737-890 - alaskaair.com®
  • N556AS - Boeing 737-890 - Alaska Airlines base livery
  • N569AS - Boeing 737-890 - Starliner 75™
  • N607AS - Boeing 737-790 - Timbers Jet
  • N617AS - Boeing 737-790 - Alaska Airlines base livery

Enjoy flying these liveries around. :smile:

William, thanks. As I have told you, it will be worth waiting for these. :wink:

Good work on that U.S. Airways -800, I can't spot any issues with regards to a port over. Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

I'm Happy today !!

- The Etops decals( in the VC) are 'blacked' out on the Alaska Liveries? Perhaps a missing file?

That is correct, as far as I know there is no ETOPS decal in Alaska's cockpits.

Jacob Fuqua

I absolutely positvely love it! The only problem is the PMDG House Winglet showing from the wing view, other than that it's a beauty and I finally have my favorite airline added to my PMDG 737NGX collection!

Do you mean the winglet itself or the colors of the repaint?

Hello all and thanks a lot for the all the fantastic comments, I wouldn't have expected such a feedback. I am glad most of you seem to enjoy the Alaska liveries, despite the great official versions by PMDG. :smile:

EDIT: By the way, Christian, are you using REX or Aktive Sky?

Bogdan, thanks for your comment. I don't own REX but I am using Active Sky as my weather engine of choice.

- Nice touch with the cockpit placards. Excellent work!

Thanks, I am glad some notice them. I enjoy those small details and Alaska Airlines has plenty of them. The ETOPS placard was left intentionally, unfortunately during night time there are a few quirks with it but that's something I can live with. :wink:

Awesome work Christian! Thanks so much.

Can't twist your arm into a couple of SAS variants too?

Hello John. I feel very honored getting a reply by you. I've always enjoyed your work for the PMDG 737 legacy version and the LDS 767. As much I'd like to follow your request (I had SAS on my mind too from time to time to be honest) the Alaska repaints are going to be my last ones. I have to learn to focus on other things of life again and I have promised this not only to myself :smile:. With the level of those Alaska liveries I think a good point is reached to drop the paint brush. I am sorry :wink:.

Well...thanks once more for the nice feedback.

• Upvote 1

Christian:

Your Alaska liveries are essentially the only ones I fly! Thank you so much for your generous and talented work!

- Brad

Hello,

I have started doing some repaints for the NGX and, as a newbie in PSP would have just one question.. some of my repaints have logo that go from the tail down to the bottom of the fuselage.... problem, the aft fuselage is separate in the paint kit from the tail and there is no marking that helps how to make sure the paint or logo is aligned, (where to cut and restart....) don't know if you see what I mean but if you do it would be nice to help me.

thanks

Greg

too much, too soon....

Hello John. I feel very honored getting a reply by you. I've always enjoyed your work for the PMDG 737 legacy version and the LDS 767. As much I'd like to follow your request (I had SAS on my mind too from time to time to be honest) the Alaska repaints are going to be my last ones. I have to learn to focus on other things of life again and I have promised this not only to myself . With the level of those Alaska liveries I think a good point is reached to drop the paint brush. I am sorry .

Well...thanks once more for the nice feedback.

Thanks :) Its been a while since I've painted anything. Maybe time to come back from my hiatus.

It's a shame you're finishing, but I can fully understand where you're coming from. Thanks for all the wonderful paints.

Enjoy whatever you do from here :)

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers