Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hey guys!

I would love to see a Cayman Airlines old colours repaint (600 or 800) and a Eurocypria one.

Thanks

Oliver

Thank you all for your words, a pleasure to continue to work :wink:

Marcelo,

you progress with Alaska Wild Seafood ?

No pictures of the bottom of the fuselage still

That's the N792AS, N559AS modified the figure of salmon. Thanks anyway!

A blue line appears along the bottom of the fuselage. That's the picture I'm missing :(

4182650861.jpg

Thank you all for your words, a pleasure to continue to work :wink:

No pictures of the bottom of the fuselage still

I hope you find a photo.

Two requests:

737-800 Winglets LAN Airlines

737-800 Winglets EasyJet

Note there is a -900 and -700, but I'm quite particular so I ONLY fly the -800 WINGLETS!!!

Thanks!

I assume it's ok to post this here as I've seen others asking paint kit questions too...

How do I paint the flap fairings in the paint kit? I figured out how to actually get them painted in the psd, but when I save to dds and then view the plane in FS, the flap fairings aren't painted and the wings themselves are covered in pieces from this pmdg_737NGX_wings.psd file scattered all over. This is my first attempt at painting aircraft for FS in about 10 years and with the level of detail in the NGX, it's taking a little bit to get used to again.

If I can figure that out, I'll have added winglets to the -700 easyJet livery that's already out there. The winglets have easyJet.com written on them and are colored in the easyJet orange. I just want to get the flap fairings in the easyJet orange too and then I'm done.

Any help would be really appreciated. I think from there, it wouldn't be too hard to do a -800WL as requested by Jeremy.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

I assume it's ok to post this here as I've seen others asking paint kit questions too...

How do I paint the flap fairings in the paint kit? I figured out how to actually get them painted in the psd, but when I save to dds and then view the plane in FS, the flap fairings aren't painted and the wings themselves are covered in pieces from this pmdg_737NGX_wings.psd file scattered all over. This is my first attempt at painting aircraft for FS in about 10 years and with the level of detail in the NGX, it's taking a little bit to get used to again.

If I can figure that out, I'll have added winglets to the -700 easyJet livery that's already out there. The winglets have easyJet.com written on them and are colored in the easyJet orange. I just want to get the flap fairings in the easyJet orange too and then I'm done.

Any help would be really appreciated. I think from there, it wouldn't be too hard to do a -800WL as requested by Jeremy.

Hi:

File must invest vertically :wink:

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi:

File must invest vertically :wink:

Regards,

Marcelo

Awesome, can anyone make the LAN Airlines one? (:

Thanks Marcelo...that was it. Can't believe I forgot that. :blush:

Anyway, I think I have a completed easyJet 737-700WL now. Just taking it up on a test flight now.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

Anyway, I think I have a completed easyJet 737-700WL now. Just taking it up on a test flight now.

Very cool! Looking forward to seeing it!

Ok, like I said, I have the easyJet -700WL complete. I'm ready to upload it here. However, since it is a modification to the -700 from PMDG's website, I assume I need their permission first, right? Where do I ask them? Here? Send them an e-mail? Also, I haven't taken any pics that I can post here yet. What format and size is recommended to post here?

Thanks.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

Ok, like I said, I have the easyJet -700WL complete. I'm ready to upload it here. However, since it is a modification to the -700 from PMDG's website, I assume I need their permission first, right? Where do I ask them? Here? Send them an e-mail? Also, I haven't taken any pics that I can post here yet. What format and size is recommended to post here?

Thanks.

Hi:

No need permission of PMDG. You must include in the credits (README.TXT) :

======================================================

Legal note:

DISTRIBUTION: THESE FILES MAY NOT BE SOLD IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.

THIS INCLUDES CD-ROMS, OR ***ANY*** COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS.

THE FILES INSIDE THIS ARCHIVE MAY NOT BE BUNDLED WITH ANY OTHER PLANES, SOUNDS, OR ETC. WITHOUT THE AUTHORS' WRITTEN PERMISSION.

THE AUTHORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR AS A RESULT OF USING THESE FILES. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF USE.

NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR WRITTEN, ARE INCLUDED WITH THIS SOFTWARE.

YOUR USE OF THIS TEXTURES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL OF THESE RULES.

======================================================

The sizes of the images on this forum can be 1024 x 800 (for example) and to AVSIM must be 150 x 150 (gif, jpg or png)

Best regards,

Marcelo