Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi,

I've just finished the Iberia 800 and 800 Winglets liveries. I made my own since I didn't find this livery.

Iberia had several 737-800 they rented to Air Europa for several years, they are not flying anymore. I have finished both versions (with and without winglets) but I don't know how to share it or where to upload them so everybody can have it (any help will be appreciated). I hope you like it.

I wish you had posted your real name per forum rules so that I could properly congratulate you on a very nice repaint. Congratulations anonymous.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I wish you had posted your real name per forum rules so that I could properly congratulate you on a very nice repaint. Congratulations anonymous.

My fault! If you refer to include the signature with the full name now it's fixed :)

Probably the best way to do. I would submit a support ticket via their website and simply ask them. You can do anything wrong that way :smile:.

I have submitted a ticket with PMDG. I assume it will be ok and once I hear back from them, I'll upload the file. Thanks.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

British airways Olympic theme planes either dove or the firefly would be great or even Go the low cost carrier that is no more. Either in 800/900 both with wing tips would be great.

Many thanks

Rob lambert

Hi,

I've just finished the Iberia 800 and 800 Winglets liveries. I made my own since I didn't find this livery. I just uploaded it and It's on the review process by avsim right now, I will post the links as soon as it's approved.

Iberia had several 737-800 they rented to Air Europa for several years, they are not flying anymore. I have finished both versions (with and without winglets).

By the way, If anybody needs a livery for PMDG 737-800 that hasn't been made until now (specially if it's beautiful), feel free to ask for it. I have several vacation days right now and I would love to help other people with my photoshop skills ;)

I have made my first repaint for this aircraft and I'm on a roll!!!

Hope you like it.

Looks great Juan Carlos. Keep 'em coming!

Todd

Hi,

I've just finished the Iberia 800 and 800 Winglets liveries. I made my own since I didn't find this livery. I just uploaded it and It's on the review process by avsim right now, I will post the links as soon as it's approved.

Iberia had several 737-800 they rented to Air Europa for several years, they are not flying anymore. I have finished both versions (with and without winglets).

By the way, If anybody needs a livery for PMDG 737-800 that hasn't been made until now (specially if it's beautiful), feel free to ask for it. I have several vacation days right now and I would love to help other people with my photoshop skills ;)

I have made my first repaint for this aircraft and I'm on a roll!!!

Hope you like it.

I love it I wanted an Iberia paint. Thanks so much - how about a beautiful LAN Airlines 737-800 with Winglets?

It's purple and a little red so you can't find problems with that! :)

Hey Ian are you still going to do N382BJ ? Just curious :)

Yes still planning on it. I have am sick with the flu and still going to school. It will happen sometime in November. I'm very busy right now with school and real world flying.

Yes still planning on it. I have am sick with the flu and still going to school. It will happen sometime in November. I'm very busy right now with school and real world flying.

No problem and no rush at all thanks, hope you feel better soon, everyone I know is sick right now too, nasty stuff going around, hope I don't get it. :)

Hi all,

i´m looking for a Lufthansa 737-700 with or without winglets.

There are a few Lufthansa-Liveries for the 737-600, 800 an 900, but unfortunately no livery for the 737-700.

I know that Lufthansa has no 700, but it would be nice if there would be such a fictional Livery.

I have searched the library, but unfortunately found nothing :-(

Andre,

Yes, it appears that a -700 is missing to round out the 4 models. I started on the -700 non-winglet version below this evening. I have to clean up the comm ports on the sides since I had to move them. I should have this fictional -700 ready to upload tomorrow evening...Friday night at the latest.

Lufthansa-700_Inprogress-1.jpg

Andre,

Yes, it appears that a -700 is missing to round out the 4 models. I started on the -700 non-winglet version below this evening. I have to clean up the comm ports on the sides since I had to move them. I should have this fictional -700 ready to upload tomorrow evening...Friday night at the latest.

Nice one Steve! A 737 in DLH colours remains nice. Will it come with winglets (and logo on them)?

Anybody knows if a S7 like this already has been done?

Ricardo De Luca

Nice one Steve! A 737 in DLH colours remains nice. Will it come with winglets (and logo on them)?

Anybody knows if a S7 like this already has been done?

I might be able to throw a winglet version in as well. The one pictured above is a non-winglet -700. I have some time tonight to do some more work on it. If I end up doing both non-winglet and winglet versions, it will probably be Friday night before I get both ready for uploading.

***Update***

I just finished both versions. I still have the screenshots, readme, etc. to make. Both should be uploaded tomorrow evening.

Lufthansa-700_Inprogress-2.jpg

Lufthansa-700_Inprogress-3.jpg

All,

The 2 Lufthansa -700s are available in the AVSIM library. Here are a couple of shots from the uploads.

PMDG_737-700_NGX_LufthansaWL-3.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_Lufthansa-2.jpg

• Upvote 1