Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Ok, so I received permission from PMDG tonight to upload my easyJet 737-700WL. This is a modification of their original 737-700. I can't for the life of me figure out how to attach an image in here. I'm sure it's the easiest thing in the world but apparently not for me. :wacko:

Anyway, I'm not sure how long it takes to show up in the library, but it should be up there soon. If someone would like to see a pic here, let me know how I do it. LOL :biggrin:

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

asdf

Ok, so I received permission from PMDG tonight to upload my easyJet 737-700WL. This is a modification of their original 737-700. I can't for the life of me figure out how to attach an image in here. I'm sure it's the easiest thing in the world but apparently not for me. :wacko:

Anyway, I'm not sure how long it takes to show up in the library, but it should be up there soon. If someone would like to see a pic here, let me know how I do it. LOL :biggrin:

Once you start to type in the reply box, click the "More Reply Options" here:

ssavs1.jpg

Then click "Choose Files..." here:

Once it loads, click "Add to Post", next to the uploaded file!

Other than that, you can use http://imageshack.us/ and upload pictures, and select the "forum" link. Just a simple copy and paste of that link!

Thanks for doing that livery! Instant download for me!!!

Hope this helps!

Ah, ha. I knew it was something very easy. Thanks, Kyle.

Here's a pic:

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

So I have been getting myself back in the game a bit.

Last stalled project was SunWing 800, which I noticed was quite a popular request back in first days after this topic was opened.

That will be the next one for me. For now, I made a simple Seagle AIr 800 as a warmup, since I will be making one soon for Airbus.

seagle.jpg

Might also make one with billboard style titles, as they had on their A320s (as opposed to this style, which they had on their 737-300s, bar the grey logo)

In few hours available in www.avsim.net Aerolineas Argentinas (New c/s) Boeing 737-800NG w/ Winglets (LV-CXS) SKYTEAM ALLIANCE

Marcelo,

Thanks very much for these. They are real beauties and very nicely done.

I'm wondering, though, why are the file sizes so large (around 100MB each)?

Thanks again.

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

All,

The 2 Lufthansa -700s are available in the AVSIM library. [...]

Thank you Steve,

now I can finally fly with these two aircraft out from my home airport Hamburg.

I like your idea with the english spelling of "Munich" instead of "München" :-)

But I believe that the color of the Registry "D ABSC" is not black but blue as the Lufthansa logo!?

Anyway: once again many thanks for these paintings

Great work!

Looking for two paints in the 737-800WL.

Royal Jordanian

LAN Airlines

THANKS! :D

Thank you Steve,

now I can finally fly with these two aircraft out from my home airport Hamburg.

I like your idea with the english spelling of "Munich" instead of "München" :-)

But I believe that the color of the Registry "D ABSC" is not black but blue as the Lufthansa logo!?

Anyway: once again many thanks for these paintings

Great work!

It's hard to tell from online pictures whether the fuselage registration is black or blue for some airlines. If you say it's blue, I'll take your word for it. I have corrected both liveries and re-uploaded them to the AVSIM library with dark blue registration numbers on the rear fuselage area.

----------------

I just realized I did not check the front gear doors. I'm betting those might be black as well. If they are black, I'll change them and try to get them re-uploaded today. It's about a 20-25 upload on my slow DSL upload connection.

I just realized I did not check the front gear doors. I'm betting those might be black as well. If they are black, I'll change them and try to get them re-uploaded today. It's about a 20-25 upload on my slow DSL upload connection.

Hello Steve,

the colour at the front gear doors is blue.

Thank you so much for the correct colours!

Hello Steve,

the colour at the front gear doors is blue.

Thank you so much for the correct colours!

I just finished re-uploading both -700 versions to the AVSIM library with the gear door letters and the rear registration the same dark blue as the Lufthansa main lettering and tail color. They both should be good to go. I could never find a good reference picture online that showed the registration numbers on the lower wing, so I did not add that. I know some airlines do have the registration on the lower wings. No plans to correct that it the real ones have it. I looked at several different Lufthansa aircraft types and could not see it.

I just finished re-uploading both -700 versions to the AVSIM library with the gear door letters and the rear registration the same dark blue as the Lufthansa main lettering and tail color. They both should be good to go. I could never find a good reference picture online that showed the registration numbers on the lower wing, so I did not add that. I know some airlines do have the registration on the lower wings. No plans to correct that it the real ones have it. I looked at several different Lufthansa aircraft types and could not see it.

Steve,

there are no registration numbers on Lufti's Lower wings.