Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

No Problem.

List of Paints I am doing.

-Southwest Maryland One

For 800WL ?

Thanks Ian !

Damage

LOL Did not mean it like that. It's a -700WL in real life so I will paint a -700WL. Plus I don't like the -800/900 paint kit. I like the -700 paint kit.

LOL Did not mean it like that. It's a -700WL in real life so I will paint a -700WL. Plus I don't like the -800/900 paint kit. I like the -700 paint kit.

I prefer 800/900

No Problem.

List of Paints I am doing.

-Southwest Maryland One

-N382BJ

-Fictional Delta 737-800WL Breast Cancer Research Foundation

I have finished painting the Hawaiian -900WL, just need to upload it to AVSIM. Will do that tomorrow.

The Southwest paint I will try to have done by end of November. This will depend how much time I will have. I will have the BJ done by the 25 of this month, I don't know how long on the delta.

For anyone interested, I just approved a Southwest "Florida One" livery. It's available in the AVSIM library at the following link: http://library.avsim...php?DLID=172765

Dave Blitch uploaded the new livery. Thanks Dave!

For those of you asking about Southwest "Colorado One", Trevir Maidel uploaded it today http://library.avsim...3&CatID=fsxacrp

Thanks Trevir for your contribution!

Thanks guys for the hard work on these Southwest Liveries. I have been totally out of the net for a few months, I am doing some new equipment fielding... (government job)

These liveries will be a great asset to my VA, and I will be throwing a shout out and kudos on my news feed.

Now the bad news is I lost all three EVGA GTX 465s and now I am down to an old 8800GTS Superclocked card. So although I have the ability to get them, I will not be able to enjoy them until I get new cards. :wacko:

Rodney E. Jacobs

Quick Preview. Don't mind the Hawaiian paint, I have one plane to test parts of paints on so I last did a Hawaiian paint. The tail and engines are done. This N382BJ.

woah...are the bear's eyes meant to be positioned on that light? or is that just an extreme coincidence?

either way nice shots!

• Upvote 1

woah...are the bear's eyes meant to be positioned on that light? either way nice shots!

No. Thanks Jackson !

Hi

Where can I find that Czech Skyteam paint? It's great!

Hi Martin,

Coming friday I will have time to complete the Czech Skyteam repaint and then a winglet and non-winglet version will be send to the avsim download library.

Cheers,

Ricardo

Ricardo De Luca