Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi Martin,

Coming friday I will have time to complete the Czech Skyteam repaint and then a winglet and non-winglet version will be send to the avsim download library.

Cheers,

Ricardo

Sounds great Ricardo! Awesome work!

I don't suppose someone fancies making this in a 600 or 700 non winglet version? They would have my eternal gratitude!

md06_sasold3.jpg

Hey everyone, nobody seems to be receiving my requests as I never get any responses..

These need to be all 737-800WL because that is the only plane I fly.

Korean Airlines

Royal Jordanian

LAN Airlines

THANKS to anyone who takes initiative to paint these beautiful aircraft.

woah...are the bear's eyes meant to be positioned on that light? or is that just an extreme coincidence?

either way nice shots!

When I did the Cal 1 scheme I did stretch the bear a bit so the lights would look like eyes. I kind of thought it was a neat touch

David Blitch
USAF (Retired); i7-6700K @ 4.0, 16g RAM, GTX 1070, SSD 1TB, SSD 240 GB, HDD 2TB, LG 32" Monitor, P3Dv4,
UTL, FSC, ASN, ORBX, Track IR 5, EFB, PFPX, TOPCAT, PMDG 737, 747, 777, DC-6

Hello, all. I know that there are more than plenty SWA repaints out there, but I was wondering if someone would be willing to make one more. "Arizona One" is a -300 in real life, but it was one of the first "State Flag" paints SWA ever did. I would be greatly appreciative if someone would give it a try.

http://jetphotos.net...025354&nseq=587

http://jetphotos.net...7309516&nseq=10

http://jetphotos.net...=7385260&nseq=4

-Chris

Where can I find that Czech Skyteam paint? It's great!

The CSA SKYTEAM is on its way to the AVSIM Library

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Ricardo De Luca

The CSA SKYTEAM is on its way to the AVSIM Library

Enjoy!

Looks Fan-dabby-doh-sa ! woah, did i just type that... i meant...it looks Fantastic!

Well...it's that particular time of the year again...Christmas and Advent.

As in the last year Air Berlin has decided to paint one plane in a special 'Flying home for Christmas' livery and name it the Santa Claus Tour 2012. This years logojet is totally different from the one in 2011, but it's a 737-800 again. This time two different pictures of Santa Claus are shown on each side of the fuselage, together both Santa Claus images consist of a mosaic of approx. 2.000 images of Air Berlin fans and co-workers who posted their photos on facebook. Each side of the fuselage has it's own motive! The rest of the fuselage has been covered withg red snowflakes. The logojet - reg. D-ABMJ - was officially presented to the public on 11/16/2012 in a hangar in Munich.

I have already done the Santa Claus 2011 (D-ABMC) livery for the NGX and thought I get out the paintbrush for one last time to do the Santa Claus 2012 scheme. Here are the results:

weihnachtsfliegtjbcrqz0ud.jpg

weihnachtsflieg634gwox2is.jpg

weihnachtsfliegru8zqx5djw.jpg

weihnachtsfliegcvix035yfl.jpg

Excuse the bad screenshots by the way, I didn't spend too much time with them. :mellow:

I am aiming for a release in the next two to three days. Accurate aircraft config and yoke checklist are included.

• Upvote 9

As in the last year Air Berlin has decided to paint one plane in a special 'Flying home for Christmas' livery and name it the Santa Claus Tour 2012. This years logojet is totally different from the one in 2011, but it's a 737-800 again. This time two different pictures of Santa Claus are shown on each side of the fuselage, together both Santa Claus images consist of a mosaic of approx. 2.000 images of Air Berlin fans and co-workers who posted their photos on facebook. Each side of the fuselage has it's own motive! The rest of the fuselage has been covered withg red snowflakes. The logojet - reg. D-ABMJ - was officially presented to the public on 11/16/2012 in a hangar in Munich.

I have already done the Santa Claus 2011 (D-ABMC) livery for the NGX and thought I get out the paintbrush for one last time to do the Santa Claus 2012 scheme. Here are the results:

Excellent!

Looking forward to this one :smile:

I have already done the Santa Claus 2011 (D-ABMC) livery for the NGX and thought I get out the paintbrush for one last time to do the Santa Claus 2012 scheme. Here are the result.

Excuse the bad screenshots by the way, I didn't spend too much time with them. :mellow:

I am aiming for a release in the next two to three days. Accurate aircraft config and yoke checklist are included.

She looks fantastic. Can't wait for this one!

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Hi Christian,

I'm always moved by your job ! :Applause: :Applause:

HOW DO YOU PAINT THAT MUCH DETAIL IN SO LITTLE TIME!!! :O :Applause:

This simply looks fantastic! And one of my favorite airlines :D