Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I would still be truly grateful if someone could do a fictional British Airways based on my custom artwork, if anyone is interested in this please let me know!

I would still be truly grateful if someone could do a fictional British Airways based on my custom artwork, if anyone is interested in this please let me know!

I have been thinking of making an British Airways Oneworld -800 myself but I can't find a jpg/png/svg file of the tailflag, so tha'ts holding me of making one.

Ricardo De Luca

I had a request for more variations (color combinations) of the 4 -600 BBJs that I made earlier. I'm working on that. I also thought I would make 3-4 -700 BBJ liveries based off the same theme but with various color combinations. Here's a -700 variation. I took the parts from the custom BBJ I made for MartyB that was uploaded to the AVSIM library awhile back.

BBJ-700Rework-1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Quick update,

-I tried painting Maryland One, that is to hard for me, the checker board is hard.

- The BBJ, almost done, give me another week.

- I am going to do a big update on my California One paint.

I had a request for more variations (color combinations) of the 4 -600 BBJs that I made earlier. I'm working on that. I also thought I would make 3-4 -700 BBJ liveries based off the same theme but with various color combinations. Here's a -700 variation. I took the parts from the custom BBJ I made for MartyB that was uploaded to the AVSIM library awhile back.

BBJ-700Rework-1.jpg

I like it, its nice. Since I'm starting to fly on my own a bit more often BBJ's are becoming a new addition to my library. Where is this by the way? what scenery?

I like it, its nice. Since I'm starting to fly on my own a bit more often BBJ's are becoming a new addition to my library. Where is this by the way? what scenery?

The airport is KHQM Bowerman airport on the west coast of Washington state. I have the Orbx Pacific Northwest scenery and it's one of the airports in the covered region. I love the details that Orbx adds. I probably will not upload anything until next weekend. I want to see what color combinations I can come up with that would look well. Here's a blue one using the same pattern.

BBJ-Blue-1.jpg

Looks great Steve, do you do repaints for other aircraft as well?

John,

I do paint other FSX aircraft, but have only publicly published repaints for the NGX. I'm working on a couple of personal paints for the Van's RV-7A as my brother owns one. That's the plane behind me in my forum picture. It flies great in real life! :P

If anyone's up to it I'd love to see a Air Greenland -700WL repaint

Many thanks

If anyone's up to it I'd love to see a Air Greenland -700WL repaint

Many thanks

+1 and don't forget my Nepal Airlines paint :-)