Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Anyone want to take a stab at these adapted Boeing House schemes? It is only on the 747-8, but would probably look pretty good the 737NGs 6, 7, 8 and 9s.

Joshua Smith

Anyone want to take a stab at these adapted Boeing House schemes? It is only on the 747-8, but would probably look pretty good the 737NGs 6, 7, 8 and 9s.

Joshua Smith

+1

Joshua Smith

Please somebody? this paint scheme is one of the best I've ever seen!

Did someone do the "Building on Success" house livery for the 737? I thought I remembered seeing it, but I can't seem to find it now.

Chris Hicks

+1 please!

Love that paint

Hopefully someone talented is able to throw it together for us, would be great considering they are the largest operator of NG's in Europe... anyone got the christmas spirit? ;)

I had a request for more variations (color combinations) of the 4 -600 BBJs that I made earlier. I'm working on that. I also thought I would make 3-4 -700 BBJ liveries based off the same theme but with various color combinations. Here's a -700 variation.

he airport is KHQM Bowerman airport on the west coast of Washington state. I have the Orbx Pacific Northwest scenery and it's one of the airports in the covered region. I love the details that Orbx adds. I probably will not upload anything until next weekend. I want to see what color combinations I can come up with that would look well. Here's a blue one using the same pattern.

Impressing work on those BBJ colour variations Steve! Especially the clay-coloured 737 looks very good in my eyes. Good idea!

Adobe has got a website called Kuler presenting different colour combinations. I've always had this website bookmarked and found it sort of interesting but I have never had a reason to use it. Maybe you can spot something interesting for you there. Here is the link:

There's nothing you can do wrong by using ORBX's PFJ scenery as abackground for your screenshots :wink:.

I uploaded the KLM PH-BCA and the PH-BCB to Avsim. They are availabe now. Also uploaded the KLM PH-BGC and should available soon.

sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=317910

• Impressing work on those BBJ colour variations Steve! Especially the clay-coloured 737 looks very good in my eyes. Good idea!

Adobe has got a website called Kuler presenting different colour combinations. I've always had this website bookmarked and found it sort of interesting but I have never had a reason to use it. Maybe you can spot something interesting for you there. Here is the link:

There's nothing you can do wrong by using ORBX's PFJ scenery as abackground for your screenshots :wink:.

Christian,

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. Been working a little late this week and that reduced some of my paint time. I'm still hoping to release at least 4 color versions of the -700 BBJ by Sunday evening. Yes...I love the Orbx scenery! I can't wait for the whole US to get done. Glad you like the screenshots.