Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello, Anybody is planning to repaint the Alaska 739 "spirit of Disneyland"?

No, unfortunately !

On it's way to the AVSIM Library. Enjoy!

Thanks Ricardo !

On it's way to the AVSIM Library. Enjoy!

Loving the one world livery could you try the Olympic ones please either one as there looked really good on the British airways planes and be great to keep the Olympic theme flying. But thanks for the great work will be flying it on vatsim very soon

Rob lambert

Loving the one world livery could you try the Olympic ones please either one as there looked really good on the British airways planes and be great to keep the Olympic theme flying. But thanks for the great work will be flying it on vatsim very soon

Rob lambert

I second this!

Christian Mohr,

I already thought of you as one of the best repainters, but I have gained so much more respect for you this weekend. I decided to finish my long-abandoned Shamu. I'm stuck on the top of the fuse trying to undo the warping that occurs when the whale tail overlaps the side and top sections. I hope you had an easier time of this than I have so far!

Chris Hicks

I'll echo Chris's remarks regarding Christian's painting. Excellent work by Christian! :P

I'm hoping to ge tback on those BBJs tonight. Ran out of gas yesterday and called it an early night. Happy Holidays to all!

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,

Trying the FAIB paintkit I found out about a handy program called ModelConverterX. Whit it you can preview your paint outsite FSX. Might be useful.

Available at www.scenerydesign.org/modelconverterx

Thanks Ricardo!

I'll have to check it out. Happy Holidays!

Christian Mohr,

I already thought of you as one of the best repainters, but I have gained so much more respect for you this weekend. I decided to finish my long-abandoned Shamu. I'm stuck on the top of the fuse trying to undo the warping that occurs when the whale tail overlaps the side and top sections. I hope you had an easier time of this than I have so far!

Chris, thank you very much I feel a bit ashamed now :blush:. But I can understand how you feel and rest assured I spent a few hours getting these parts done too, especially the curved part on top of the mid section. Unfortunately the result still doesn't satisfy me, but you explained the issue quite well awhile ago.

Don't give up Chris and keep up the good work! :smile:

I'll echo Chris's remarks regarding Christian's painting. Excellent work by Christian! :P

Thanks Steve, but it's nothing you and Chris wouldn't achieve either :wink:.

• Upvote 1

**Livery Manager Question**

Hello,

I recently re-installed FSX and all of my add-on payware including the PMDG NGX onto my new computer.

Today I downloaded all of the liveries that I wanted to re-install (about 80) and I installed them using the Livery Manager. The Livery Manager installed them all fine and shows them listed as installed. BUT when I ran FSX and select change aircraft only 6 of these liveries actually show up?! These are all liveries that I had installed before. They all show as installed in the Livery Manager but only a few actually show up in FSX.

Any help or ideas would be great!

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

**Livery Manager Question**

Hello,

I recently re-installed FSX and all of my add-on payware including the PMDG NGX onto my new computer.

Today I downloaded all of the liveries that I wanted to re-install (about 80) and I installed them using the Livery Manager. The Livery Manager installed them all fine and shows them listed as installed. BUT when I ran FSX and select change aircraft only 6 of these liveries actually show up?! These are all liveries that I had installed before. They all show as installed in the Livery Manager but only a few actually show up in FSX.

Any help or ideas would be great!

"show all variants", check this box.

4098102012121254211796.png

• Upvote 2