Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi someone can do two Air Italys livery for the Boeing 737-800W one with the registration EI-IGN and one with the registration EI-EOJ please?

would any body care to do a "anadolu jet" 737-700 with winglets? we have a 800 without winglets and I am travelling a lot in real life with the 700 with winglets. If it is possible just let me know....

would any body care to do a "anadolu jet" 737-700 with winglets? we have a 800 without winglets and I am travelling a lot in real life with the 700 with winglets. If it is possible just let me know....

I was told by the president of the UPS Virtual Cargo Airline, that a UPS Livery existed for the PMDG 737 NGX 737-700/F aircraft. I did not find one on the PMDG website. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks,

Chris

I was told by the president of the UPS Virtual Cargo Airline, that a UPS Livery existed for the PMDG 737 NGX 737-700/F aircraft. I did not find one on the PMDG website. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks,

Chris

Mr Stubbs was thinking about doing a -700 :Praying:

Graham Smith
NZAA

BNF039.png

Mr Stubbs was thinking about doing a -700 :Praying:

There isn't a -700F for the NGX that I am aware of. I've only painted and uploaded a -800. I played around with porting over the -800 I did to a -700 (see below). It will require some editing to fix the color breaks on the fuselage and the top of the fuselage where the colors come to a point. That area can be a royal pain. The middle exit door frames still have to be removed from the bump/spec files so they don't show up. If this is acceptable, I'll work on finishing it and try to get it uploaded today or tomorrow.

I put my -700 BBJ project on hold as I've been flying more than painting...lol.

UPS-700_Inprogress-1_zps9ab55618.jpg

Thanks,

Chris

I just realized I was answering Graham and it was Chris who was asking for the livery. Chris...let me know your thoughts on what you see above.

I just realized I was answering Graham and it was Chris who was asking for the livery. Chris...let me know your thoughts on what you see above.

Two birds with the one stone Steve as I was after it as well.

It looks mighty fine to me Sir! :good:

Graham Smith
NZAA

BNF039.png

If anybody has time to create any of these in the -800 Winglets form, please do!

Korean Airlines

Royal Jordanian

LAN Airlines

Thai Airways International

Cathay Pacific

Etihad Airways

UPS Cargo (-800W please!)