Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

If I ever finish obsessing over little details, I'll be uploading this one with a new bump file for the tail and aft fuse. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2012-12-14_22-44-13-197.jpg

2012-12-14_22-45-1-119.jpg

2012-12-15_19-15-49-432.jpg

2012-12-14_22-45-41-707.jpg

2012-12-15_17-36-25-612.jpg

• Upvote 7

Chris Hicks

If I ever finish obsessing over little details, I'll be uploading this one with a new bump file for the tail and aft fuse. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2012-12-14_22-44-13-197.jpg

2012-12-14_22-45-1-119.jpg

2012-12-15_19-15-49-432.jpg

2012-12-14_22-45-41-707.jpg

2012-12-15_17-36-25-612.jpg

Looks fantastic Chris!im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Giggity

Chris Excellent piece of art! congratulations!! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Best regards

***Update on UPS -700***

All,

I just realized that the tail logos on the -700 are not properly aligned. I went back and checked the -800 which is where I took the tail file from. The logos are off on the -800 as well. I will be updating both files over the next 30 minutes or so to correct the issue. My apologies to all that downloaded the liveries with the logo positions not matching.

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=173626

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=173629

***Update on UPS -700***

All,

I just realized that the tail logos on the -700 are not properly aligned. I went back and checked the -800 which is where I took the tail file from. The logos are off on the -800 as well. I will be updating both files over the next 30 minutes or so to correct the issue. My apologies to all that downloaded the liveries with the logo positions not matching.

http://library.avsim...php?DLID=173626

http://library.avsim...php?DLID=173629

Thanks Steve,

Appreciate all your hard work mate :drinks:

Happy & safe Holidays to you & yours.

Graham Smith
NZAA

BNF039.png

Hey guys,

What about an easyJet 737-800? Wouldn't be very difficult, isn't it? Because the 737-700 has already been made..

Searched a long time for it, but not found yet.

Thanks if that would be possible!

Christian Mohr,

I already thought of you as one of the best repainters, but I have gained so much more respect for you this weekend. I decided to finish my long-abandoned Shamu. I'm stuck on the top of the fuse trying to undo the warping that occurs when the whale tail overlaps the side and top sections. I hope you had an easier time of this than I have so far!

Lol... what about the long, long abandoned Maryland One?

Its like a scab to me.... I gotta pick at it. :P

Rodney E. Jacobs

Hi guys.

I'm looking forward to have the TACV Cabo Verde Airlines colours 737-800WL. Here the picture.

Is there anybody interested too?

Regards.

It's those checkerboard squares in the back. I've had such a hard time trying to blend the whale where it crosses the top and bottom and it's still far from perfect. I think I would go insane trying to do Maryland One. I would LOVE to do it. It's an awesome livery, but I think it's just way beyond my skill level. I'm so sorry!

• Upvote 1

Chris Hicks

What Chris said, I tried doing it, failed.

It's those checkerboard squares in the back. I've had such a hard time trying to blend the whale where it crosses the top and bottom and it's still far from perfect. I think I would go insane trying to do Maryland One. I would LOVE to do it. It's an awesome livery, but I think it's just way beyond my skill level. I'm so sorry!

I know what you mean, I wen't crazy trying to get the squares to match up.