Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

It's those checkerboard squares in the back. I've had such a hard time trying to blend the whale where it crosses the top and bottom and it's still far from perfect. I think I would go insane trying to do Maryland One. I would LOVE to do it. It's an awesome livery, but I think it's just way beyond my skill level. I'm so sorry!

What Chris said, I tried doing it, failed.

I know what you mean, I wen't crazy trying to get the squares to match up.

Its okay fellas... at least you both know how to paint. I still have issues getting the templates onto Photoshop!!! :P

I wonder how IFly was able to pull it off.... :huh:

Rodney E. Jacobs

Its okay fellas... at least you both know how to paint. I still have issues getting the templates onto Photoshop!!! :P

I wonder how IFly was able to pull it off.... :huh:

Different paint kit. I think the NGX's paint kit is hard to use could have been made better.

Hi ! NGX Pilots

The following repaint of a 757 Thomas Cook G-TCBC (Egypt) would be nice to have for a NGX 737-900ER.

G-TCBC-Thomas-Cook-Airlines-Boeing-757-200_PlanespottersNet_276034.jpg

is there anyone who can do it ? :rolleyes:

Just uploaded a personal request for a British Airways paint to AVSIM. I did a -700 WL and Non WL Dirty and Non Dirty. Bump Maps are provided by Chris Hicks.

Hi,

There was one thing i would like to point out about you american airlines 737-800 livery and that is the baggage doors.

In the current livery for the american airlines 737-800 the baggage doors are the same color of the fuselage. In the pictures i have attached the baggage doors are different colors and being that i only fly american i would say that at least 99% of there 737-800 feet has these colors baggage doors.

The plane is finished. I wasn't able to get it uploaded tonight before I ran out of free time, but I'll get it packed up and uploaded in the morning.

2012-12-16_18-10-37-776.jpg

2012-12-21_17-31-43-992.jpg

2012-12-21_17-31-5-605.jpg

2012-12-21_20-42-1-249.jpg

2012-12-21_20-12-45-596.jpg

2012-12-21_20-13-5-507.jpg

• Upvote 3

Chris Hicks

The plane is finished. I wasn't able to get it uploaded tonight before I ran out of free time, but I'll get it packed up and uploaded in the morning.

Wow... That's going to get some serious flight time on my SW routes. Thanks Chris - You've outdone yourself again!

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Thanks so much, guys! It's been uploaded. If I didn't overlook anything, it should be available when the library is updated. Have a great weekend!

Chris Hicks

Well, one minor problem...

When I loaded the plane to fly after uploading it, my panel options had reset to default. I may have messed something up during the packing process. If they aren't correct, just import the options from another Southwest and give it a aft SATCOM dome.

Chris Hicks