Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I'm perfectly "chilled." Thank you. Windy and cold here.

Ya, i'd call that 'winter'.

I would hope no because then me and all the other re-painters would have nothing to paint.

Are you a NGX painter? That's awesome! ( i haven't been following this topic)

Do you like take really good pics of the real world repaints? How do you get the detail to spot on on your paints?

Ya i'd call that 'winter'.

Are you a NGX painter? That's awesome!

Yep, done a about 10 repaints. Doing one right now.

Ya, i'd call that 'winter'.

Are you a NGX painter? That's awesome! ( i haven't been following this topic)

Do you like take really good pics of the real world repaints? How do you get the detail to spot on on your paints?

I find hi resolution pics of the web then hand paint using them as reference I usually only do repaints that I can find hi resolution pics of.

Could care less about your replies to my comments, i'll comment how I please.

But i'm done having this little child fight with you, bye.

Hey Scarlette,

Randy makes a far better friend than not. Might be worth mending a fence or two with him.

Kind regards,

• Upvote 3

Guys, isn't 6,822 replies enough... give it a rest this topic must be exhausted

About 15 of them are now your fault...

Hey, just tried the Orca SW repaint...that one's going straight to the pool room. Great paint, Chris - thanks. It's inspired me to download the paint kit and have a go. Has anyone done a Qantas with the Aboriginal artwork (from the real NG)? I got some reasonably good shots of it last time I was at YPPH.

Yep, done a about 10 repaints. Doing one right now.I find hi resolution pics of the web then hand paint using them as reference I usually only do repaints that I can find hi resolution pics of.

Noob question, but do you just need pictures from the side? Or do you need front and back shots as well?

I'm taking a couple of flights tomorrow. I usually take photos at the terminal with future repaints in mind...but have never got around to actually doing one.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Noob question, but do you just need pictures from the side? Or do you need front and back shots as well?

I'm taking a couple of flights tomorrow. I usually take photos at the terminal with future repaints in mind...but have never got around to actually doing one.

I need mainly shots from the sides. Use shots from front sometimes. If a plane has some sort of decal on the nose I try to find a nice close up shot of that.

Has anyone done a Qantas with the Aboriginal artwork (from the real NG)? I got some reasonably good shots of it last time I was at YPPH.

Very nice version of Yananyi Dreaming by Marcelo Veneziale here: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=yananyi+marcelo&CatID=fsxacrp&Go=Search

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Ian, the Delta looks great!

About 15 of them are now your fault...

Nice. :lol:

Hey, just tried the Orca SW repaint...that one's going straight to the pool room. Great paint, Chris - thanks. It's inspired me to download the paint kit and have a go.

Much appreciated!

Chris Hicks

Ok I did a request of a -800 non WL easyjet. Just uploaded to AVSIM, should be avaliable soon.

FWI the Delta Breast Cancer paint is now available. http://library.avsim...p?CatID=fsxacrp

Ian,

It's available now in the library. Thanks for doing it. I was asked to do the -800, but I couldn't fit it in. I am working on a much requested bird that has been asked several times over. Not sure if it will be ready for Christmas, but I should have it done this coming week. It's a -800. I'll leave it at that...lol.

Happy Holidays to all!

Ian,

It's available now in the library. Thanks for doing it. I was asked to do the -800, but I couldn't fit it in. I am working on a much requested bird that has been asked several times over. Not sure if it will be ready for Christmas, but I should have it done this coming week. It's a -800. I'll leave it at that...lol.

Happy Holidays to all!

Great thanks.

202592201212106518814.png

Mccarter..where can I get that livery please? Very nice

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Mccarter..where can I get that livery please? Very nice

Manny

http://www.flycay.com/addons/NGX_CAY.rar

Is this the one? It's one of they very few liveries that are not located in the AVSIM library. AND ... it's an RAR file, so you'll need the appropriate decompiling uncomplicating stretching software ... like FROG.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Is this the one? It's one of they very few liveries that are not located in the AVSIM library.

Thank you. It works good! :)

MAnny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter