Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Mccarter..where can I get that livery please? Very nice

Manny

Dennis has answered your question.

Great pics Ian !

Hi all,

First, thanks for all the repaits everyone has done, I've downloaded many of them and I really appreciate all the hard work you all do.

I know both of these have been requested before but I could not find them in the library so it seems they have yet to be done.

Would someone be willing to paint any or all of these:

MIAT Mongolian Airlines - 737-800 EI-CXV

Air Nugini - 737-700 P2-PXD or 737-800 P2-PXC(former EC-ISE)

Thanks,

Michael

Hello!Is it possible to get a Qatar Airways livery?I know that they dont fly any 737's but maybe there is someone out there who can make one :(

I'd like to second this request for a fictional repaint of Qatar Airways for the NGX, unless one has been made that I haven't been able to find.

Thanks!

+1

I love Qatar Airways !

Some Qatari -800 anyone? :smile:

I made a start a while ago and came this far, then parked it somewhere in the paint hangar. Still a lot to do but I think I will be able to complete this one next weekend if you like.

• Upvote 2

Ricardo De Luca

Lokks very nice Ricardo! Merry Christmas!

Thnx!

Merry Christmas Steve and all other painters and simmers!

Ricardo De Luca

Hi! This is a request for any painter who would like a challenge making a fictional livery. My family owns a Italian restaurant and I was hoping to get a 737-800 WL with the Restaurants logo and possibly include other things such as the phone number and address. I realize this is basically as fictional as it gets for livery's but I would really appreciate it if a painter could help me out, I do not have the skills or talent to repaint or i would try myself. I do not really have a set idea for what I want it to look like, but feel free to be as creative as you want including stripes or curves ect. If anyone decides to do this let me know I am also including the restaurants website and logo at the bottom of this post. Thanks a lot! Corey

http://rizzis1.com/index.html

gsVph.jpg

I made a start a while ago and came this far, then parked it somewhere in the paint hangar. Still a lot to do but I think I will be able to complete this one next weekend if you like.

Great start! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Oh Yes Ricardo.

Looks very amazing !!!

Merry Christmas to all ! :Party:

Guys, isn't 6,822 replies enough... give it a rest this topic must be exhausted

Aren't you a sweet little troll....

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Thanks to Everyone that has Contributed to this Thread, Those of us that Just Don't Get Painting this Wonderful Bird Really Appreciate it !!!!!!!

Have a Merry Christmas !!!