Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Well, a nice change once in a time. Back to topic, having all the repaints of all the NGs would probably constitute a couple thousand files even if we dont consider all the registrations. And then we would still not be done, as airlines change schemes, introduce specials, and then there are fictionals (like this one for this Italian restaurant...)

Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a safe and happy holiday.

Thank you, Merry Christmas for you too...

I have some question's regards those bump and spec's file in your latest upload, they look very....very nice indeed... :rolleyes:

Do you have any plans to update those enhancements packages for -700 and -800, so they look like those you have uploaded now with latest paint?

I ask because when/if i use and put those bump\spec's files in Texture.700 folder, i get that little American flag on every -700 tail...

Maybe you can help me out with that behavior, so i can use your bump\spec's on all of my -700 paint's.

Thank You.

Thank you, Merry Christmas for you too...

I have some question's regards those bump and spec's file in your latest upload, they look very....very nice indeed... :rolleyes:

Do you have any plans to update those enhancements packages for -700 and -800, so they look like those you have uploaded now with latest paint?

I ask because when/if i use and put those bump\spec's files in Texture.700 folder, i get that little American flag on every -700 tail...

Maybe you can help me out with that behavior, so i can use your bump\spec's on all of my -700 paint's.

Thank You.

Good morning! Glad you're enjoying the files. You can use the _bump files on any -700, and the _bump file for the tail can be used on all NGX models, but the _spec files are customized for my Southwest planes. The next time I update the bump file package, I'll include a set of spec files without the flag and additional markings.

Hope everyone has a great day! Digging out from the biggest snow storm since the 1960's here in Arkansas today. I'm one of the fortunate few who still has electricity.

Christian H.

Chris Hicks

Good morning! Glad you're enjoying the files. You can use the _bump files on any -700, and the _bump file for the tail can be used on all NGX models, but the _spec files are customized for my Southwest planes. The next time I update the bump file package, I'll include a set of spec files without the flag and additional markings.

Hope everyone has a great day! Digging out from the biggest snow storm since the 1960's here in Arkansas today. I'm one of the fortunate few who still has electricity.

Christian H.

Sounds great, thank you. :rolleyes:

I know it was asked here before from doing a search but I don't see that one was done...any chance someone could do a Norwegian -700WL? The Unicef Every child or 6000th 737 would be great but I'll take anything really.

Thanks.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Well i'm sure with over 6,000 posts every single possible paint must be covered by now ^_^

Nope.... Southwest Airlines Maryland One has yet to be conquered.

It is like the Mt. Everest of Liveries.... or a Picasso, or a DiVinci.....

(I gotta keep rubbing it in) :P

• Upvote 1

Rodney E. Jacobs

Is anyone up for Xiamen's new livery on the -800WL? I'd like to use it with the Pacific Islands ZSAM scenery, which is excellent.

http://worldairlinenews.com/tag/xiamen-airlines/

Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Keep rubbing the magic lamp! You never know what might happen! :P Happy Holidays!

Mt. Maryland One is easy to conquer if you take a logical approach, lots of time, lots of painkillers and good music CD running in the background. ;)

My personal Mt. Everest for the NGX is Alaska's Spirit of Disneyland. :D

Anybody done a good version of Illinois One? The one currently out there isn't bad but its a bit blurry. A new Alaska Salmon Thirty Salmon would be a good one too.

Mt. Maryland One is easy to conquer if you take a logical approach, lots of time, lots of painkillers and good music CD running in the background. ;)

My personal Mt. Everest for the NGX is Alaska's Spirit of Disneyland. :D

You mean this one?

2011-12-26_18-41-42-106.jpg

DesktopCapture-12-28-201116-50-33.png

I know there is another version out there but this one was the only one I have found.

Rodney E. Jacobs

You mean this one?

I know there is another version out there but this one was the only one I have found.

Rodney,

not that one, but this one:

SpiritII.jpg

I think it's named 'Spirit of Disneyland II' and is actually painted on 737-900. I'd love to do that one, but it's hard to find good images of the Disney characters. And even if I had them as raw format, it would still be a hard time to get the images aligned perfectly along the critical areas of the paintkit... :-(.

Oh okay....I know which one you are talking about now. Let me put on my safari hat and go huntin'.... looks like iFly has this one too:

431-b.jpg

Rodney E. Jacobs

How do i go about getting the new Thomson livery for my 738 wl ngx ? as it aint on the pmdg downloads ?