Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Fantastic work Steve! Both older British Airways liveries fit the -600 pretty well in my opinion.

I have started working on another TUIfly logojet, namely 'DB Air Two'. DB is the short cut for the Deutsche Bahn, in english 'German Railways'. Usually the red colored trains in Germany are operating on a regional basis, hence Regio DB, a subsidary of DB.

dbairtwofm4na9jxig.jpg

The weather is quite warm here, so I can't tell how fast this one is progressing. All the curved lines and small parts along different sections of the paint kit make this one a little tough to work on. I haven't decided yet if I am doing 'DB Air One' - sporting an ICE (german highspeed rail) - too.

Cheers!

Uhm Christian, is this repaint still in the works? Would be cool to have that one!

Cheers

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

Please....a Norwegian -700WL??? :)

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Hi guys.

I'm looking forward to have the TACV Cabo Verde Airlines colours 737-800WL. Here the picture.

Is there anybody interested too?

Regards.

I second this one!

I know this has been requested before, but please can somebody do this :Praying:

For the sake of all that is good in this world & even all the little birds that fly around minding their own business, please think of all the poor, unfortunate, misled that can't enjoy the marvels of ours virtual skys :Cry:................ :Big Grin:

I've been working on several paint projects for 2013 and the Air New Zealnd "All Black" is one of them. I still have quite a ways to go on the gray tail feather area. The gray tail feather in the shot below is just there for representation. I am hoping to have this one finished in the next week or two. The winglets might change to just solid black with the Air New Zealand logo only.

I was going to wait until I had it totally finished and then release some screenshots, but changed my mind...lol. I hope the fliers "down under" will like this when I finally get it finished.

ANZ_Black-1_zpsbe488139.jpg

• Upvote 8

I was going to wait until I had it totally finished and then release some screenshots, but changed my mind...lol.

LOL I was Wondering how much longer you could keep it Secret ;-) Great Job !!!! Especially after seeing how much Adjusting you had to

do to line everything up.