Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I'd like to see the Transavia (Sun Country Leased) The blue 737 with Transavia logo and text. PMDG now has the white version with Sun Country on it :)

900 paints are not dooable after last patch of ngx fyi Mitch.

Oh, i wasn't aware of this. Well that's a major bummer. Anyone know why?

The middle section of the belly on the 900 color never matches once placed on the model after being painted found that out after almost having a complete 900 done something to do with the model I think not sure what happened after this patch but well know SOL on this one.

Rich Sennett

Working on the new AA livery, ill have shots here in a few if I didn't screw anything up too badly :P

Edit:

c1320c33c66bcd13a630e51541b5f785.png

Ignore the broken window issue, the AA Maintenance dept is on it.

Great pic Ryan !

Amazing job !

Let's have a new AA Livery repainting contest. All those repainters submit an entry, then we'll vote on the results. All in good fun.

Already working on the -800. Should have it done by the weekend. I've had this bird "pre-prepped" waiting for the official release of the new livery.

Working on the new AA livery, ill have shots here in a few if I didn't screw anything up too badly :P

Edit:

c1320c33c66bcd13a630e51541b5f785.png

Ignore the broken window issue, the AA Maintenance dept is on it.

the eagle is backwards, otherwise, looks great

Thanks for pointing out the Eagle guys! Got er flipped around and I am working on that tail :wacko2: Ill be sure to show some pics after i'm done cussing it out in Photoshop

Edit: It worked, now all I have to do is line everything up correctly and still have the window dept check that one window out.

248bfd816f70d955e4436b4da0ccc109.png

089532345a814507c5f552df6ebae1f3.png

• Upvote 1

Hi Everyone,

May i request for a Silkair (MI) repaint for the PMDG 737-800/900.Just purchased 23 of those.

Thanks

Thanks for pointing out the Eagle guys! Got er flipped around and I am working on that tail :wacko2: Ill be sure to show some pics after i'm done cussing it out in Photoshop

Edit: It worked, now all I have to do is line everything up correctly and still have the window dept check that one window out.

Looks awesome so far :)

guys please make "blue" and "green" sky airlines liveries, please!

up, c'mon guys

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903