Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

If you can download, then you can upload. If you've never uploaded before, please read the upload requirements. Key things to remember:

1. Do not use "PMDG" or "NGX" in the title. Those terms can be used in the description. The search tool looks at the description as well as the title for searches.

2. Include a readme (*.txt) file that has a support e-mail or support URL address in it. If you are using the livery manager to export the file, then I would recommend you include in that "readme" that the texture can be loaded using the PMDG Livery Manager. While most of us know that..."newbies" might not.

3. The uploaded file must be in "zip" format...not "rar".

What you have so far looks really nice.

I'm almost done with "N880N". Since I have no reference shots that show the bottom rear area clearly, I'm assuming that the stripes on the side wrap around. The -800 tail skid area is challenging to say the least when you're trying to put colored lines across it. I'm still hoping to upload it in a few hours.

Stripe-Touchup-1_zpsd667e078.jpg

NewAA-800_Inprogress-1_zps2cfe1451.jpg

Thanks! Blue skies. I'll see if I can find the image again, but I did see one of the bottom/back and the red does not wrap, but the grey does (if I remember correctly about the grey). Looking good!

Nice, I've been looking for the new AAL livery even though I'm not a big fan of it.

Samuel Scully

Steve it doesn't appear that the stripes go around the back which should make your life a lot easier

11m6zx4.jpg

md2m92.jpg

Rich Sennett

Steve it doesn't appear that the stripes go around the back which should make your life a lot easier

11m6zx4.jpg

md2m92.jpg

Rich,

Thanks for the pictures. Those are 777 pictures. It's been my experience that liveries sometimes do not match exactly depending on the aircraft as they have to make it work with the nuances of individual aircraft types. I was hoping to find a good picture of the 737-800 that shows the bottom rear area. I'll play around it some more and see what I come up with. It it turns out different from what I upload...I'll update the file.

Darrian, I'm working on a package of logo jets that will include the 500th. I don't have a shot of it handy, but here are two others:

2012-12-31_23-21-32-103.jpg

2013-1-2_11-23-51-708.jpg

Maryland One may or may not happen. Best case scenario, it will be several months away. I only work on it until it frustrates me, which is about 5 minutes at a time.

I'll look in to some of the others in your list and see if they are something I can achieve.

Looks fantastic Chris!

I know what you mean about having to step away from some projects for a while... :blink:

Here's the challenge with the "red stripe" and the other stripes. I've included a picture of the real aircraft and the paint kit. The light blue areas in the paint kit are where the colors are applied on the 3D model. If you try and make the colors cross the panel lines and detail elements in the paint kit where they cross on the real aircraft, they will never match up. The points of the red end up almost connecting.

So I guess it boils down to a compromise. I'll come up with something and hopefully have the livery uploaded soon.

RedLine-Original_zpsd316a45f.jpg

RedLine-PMDG_zps49ed55e3.jpg

Here is another view of the 737 Steve whatever you come up with I will be flying it

zx7klt.jpg

Rich Sennett

Darrian, I'm working on a package of logo jets that will include the 500th. I don't have a shot of it handy, but here are two others:

Maryland One may or may not happen. Best case scenario, it will be several months away. I only work on it until it frustrates me, which is about 5 minutes at a time.

I'll look in to some of the others in your list and see if they are something I can achieve.

Thanks, and please try to make all of them. Also let me know what website they will be on

Fabulous Work Chris !

Amazing job Steve ! Thanks ! :Applause:

Here is another view of the 737 Steve whatever you come up with I will be flying it

zx7klt.jpg

Rich,

Thanks for posting the picture. Looking at that angle, it appears that the very bottom does not have white on it. It was very difficult to tell from the other pictures online whether that bottom area was white. It appeared white in the pictures I have. If it's really not white on the bottom, then I will probably need to remove that area and replace my upload.

Great job Steve, looks great. Did you choose this reg on purpose though? The real one is N908NN. Was just wondering. Anyways, can't wait to fly it!