Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Great job Steve, looks great. Did you choose this reg on purpose though? The real one is N908NN. Was just wondering. Anyways, can't wait to fly it!

Jorge,

Thanks for the comments. Several other painters indicated they were going to paint the new look. I figured I would use a registration of another recent American Airlines 737-800 delivery so that way there would not be multiples of the same aircraft. That would give folks more than one registration to fly.

• Upvote 2

Sorry, I'll try to make this the last time I ask, but can someone do a Swiss -700WL while the paintbrushes are out - Please!?!?!?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Sorry, I'll try to make this the last time I ask, but can someone do a Swiss -700WL while the paintbrushes are out - Please!?!?!?

Are you looking for a -700 based on the livery below?

Swiss-1_zpsceeab3db.jpg

Are you looking for a -700 based on the livery below?

Yes! That would be perfect! Thank you so much!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

Steve,

Sorry if this comes off as sounding anal-retentive, but it appears the grey line on bottom of the rear section isn't high enough. I think it stems from using the rego to line it up. I think the rego sits a little low. The bottom of the rego should line up with the base of the door. Seeing as we're on the subject of the rego, it appears as though it should the same shade as the American titles, and not black?

I've added an image to explain. It goes just over the top of the skid

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Steve,

Sorry if this comes off as sounding anal-retentive, but it appears the grey line on bottom of the rear section isn't high enough.

I've added an image to explain. It goes just over the top of the skid

John,

Thanks for the picture. It's interesting that your picture does show a white area on the lower rear like I painted. I lined up the lower gray line exactly how it appeared on a reference picture I used which was sharp enough to see rivet detail on.

From what I'm seeing, there seems to be numerous pictures showing up that may all be N908NN, but taken at various times. In the picture above, you can't even see the 2 shades of red in the red stripes. I painted N880NN and can easily go edit the title and make it "fictional". I'm going to leave it as is for a while. Thanks again for the input.

John,

Thanks for the picture. It's interesting that your picture does show a white area on the lower rear like I painted. I lined up the lower gray line exactly how it appeared on a reference picture I used which was sharp enough to see rivet detail on.

From what I'm seeing, there seems to be numerous pictures showing up that may all be N908NN, but taken at various times. In the picture above, you can't even see the 2 shades of red in the red stripes. I painted N880NN and can easily go edit the title and make it "fictional". I'm going to leave it as is for a while. Thanks again for the input.

I like the N880 idea, thinking ahead is a major plus.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

All,

I came up with a solution. The file is uploaded and available here: http://library.avsim...crp&DLID=174689

Here are a few screenshots from the upload.

American-800NC_Final-2_zps11e3afd5.jpg

American-800NC_Final-1_zps669d3c65.jpg

American-800NC_Final-3_zps0040fb26.jpg

Incredibly fast trunaround and fantastic job! THANKS!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I think there is 2 shades of grey and a shade of white on each section of the tail.

Yes! That would be perfect! Thank you so much!

Here's what it looks like so far. I still have to add the Star Alliance logo on each side, do the under wing registration, and the cockpit registration. I should have it uploaded tomorrow evening. The clarity of this screen shot isn't the greatest. Just realized, I probably need to make the SWISS text over the windows a little bigger. Easy fix. They are sharper than this image shows.

****Hmmm...looking at it again, the front side windows are messed up...lol. I'll get it right before uploading. It's fictional.

Swiss-700_Inprogress-1_zpsbc2dce5f.jpg

Here's what it looks like so far. I still have to add the Star Alliance logo on each side, do the under wing registration, and the cockpit registration. I should have it uploaded tomorrow evening. The clarity of this screen shot isn't the greatest. Just realized, I probably need to make the SWISS text over the windows a little bigger. Easy fix. They are sharper than this image shows.

****Hmmm...looking at it again, the front side windows are messed up...lol. I'll get it right before uploading. It's fictional.

Thanks. Looking good so far and with the fixes you're talking about, it will be great! Any chance on doing something with the winglets? Like adding the logo to them on both sides? Something like this -800WL that's already in the library http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=165824 ?

Again, thank you so much for taking the time. I really appreciate it!!!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal