Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Looks great! I'm downloading now. What airport are those pics taken at? I wouldn't mind doing some circuits there.

Portland

Awesome work Christian! I like it! :P

Thanks a lot Steve...and fantastic work on that American Airlines livery! :smile:

Nice job Christian! Is there any change of you doing the new AA livery? I could get you the yoke-checklist! ^_^

Bogdan; thanks to you too....well it looks like there are plenty of other painters working on the AA livery at the moment, I see no need to do so, sorry!

Looks great!

John; thank you too...if you want to have early look at it with your Qantas-experienced eyes, let me know :smile:.

Thanks a lot Steve...and fantastic work on that American Airlines livery! :smile:

Bogdan; thanks to you too....well it looks like there are plenty of other painters working on the AA livery at the moment, I see no need to do so, sorry!

John; thank you too...if you want to have early look at it with your Qantas-experienced eyes, let me know :smile:.

Oh I'm keen!! :)

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

First teaser images. I still have a LONG way to go. I haven't picked a registration yet. I'll see if I can find a list of soon-to-be-painted aircraft.

Silver sunrise

2013-1-21_5-50-3-286.jpg

2013-1-21_5-50-59-80.jpg

2013-1-21_5-52-17-613.jpg

2013-1-21_5-52-49-870.jpg

2013-1-21_5-53-37-5.jpg

2013-1-21_5-56-15-229.jpg

2013-1-20_19-10-41-897.jpg

Chris Hicks

Thanks. Where are the first two pics?

The pictures with the ground equipment were taken at Friedman (KSUN). I was working on configuring the parking spot in GSX, so I thought I would use those shots in the upload. The other picture is taking off from Portland International.

is the version of the 737 aa clean or dirty o know about the one for aavirtual.net (member there) but what about the other ones? If not can somebody please make a clean one?

is the version of the 737 aa clean or dirty o know about the one for aavirtual.net (member there) but what about the other ones? If not can somebody please make a clean one?

The one I uploaded (N880NN) is a clean bird. There is a minor amout of dirt on a couple of wing pieces, but that's because the wing detail and the dirt are not seperate layers. But the wing is about 90% clean.

Thanks Steve & Kevin, you both did a great job!

20131201643220.jpg

Slight problem with Steve's paint due to the black (unpainted?) eyebrow section, not seen on Keven's paint.

Darryl

Thanks Steve & Kevin, you both did a great job!

20131201643220.jpg

Slight problem with Steve's paint due to the black (unpainted?) eyebrow section, not seen on Keven's paint.

Darryl

Darryl,

I did not configure the eyebrows to show on the livery I uploaded. You can turn them off by going to PMDG Equipment Options in the FMC. You must have imported another configuration that had them turned on or turned them on by accident. My screenshots do not have the eyebrow windows showing.

Cant wait to get this one Chris looks sweet - thanks to all the others also.

Rich Sennett