Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

First teaser images. I still have a LONG way to go. I haven't picked a registration yet. I'll see if I can find a list of soon-to-be-painted aircraft.

Chris,

Love the pearl finish you've put on this bird. Very realistic looking. Great work (as always).

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

The pictures with the ground equipment were taken at Friedman (KSUN). I was working on configuring the parking spot in GSX, so I thought I would use those shots in the upload. The other picture is taking off from Portland International.

I was right

Darrian, I'm working on a package of logo jets that will include the 500th. I don't have a shot of it handy, but here are two others:

2012-12-31_23-21-32-103.jpg

2013-1-2_11-23-51-708.jpg

Maryland One may or may not happen. Best case scenario, it will be several months away. I only work on it until it frustrates me, which is about 5 minutes at a time.

I'll look in to some of the others in your list and see if they are something I can achieve.

Told you guys.... Maryland One is gong to be the Picasso of all liveries... no one is able to paint that plane.

Rodney E. Jacobs

Yes! That would be perfect! Thank you so much!

The fictional Swiss 737-700 is online and available in the AVSIM library. Here are a few shots from the upload.

PMDG_737-700_NGX_Swiss-1_zps8b5d29e6.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_Swiss-3_zpsd5585c9f.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_Swiss-4_zpscfa42bde.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thank you, Steve!!!! Looks great!!!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

First teaser images. I still have a LONG way to go. I haven't picked a registration yet. I'll see if I can find a list of soon-to-be-painted aircraft.

Silver sunrise

2013-1-21_5-50-3-286.jpg

2013-1-21_5-50-59-80.jpg

2013-1-21_5-52-17-613.jpg

2013-1-21_5-52-49-870.jpg

2013-1-21_5-53-37-5.jpg

2013-1-21_5-56-15-229.jpg

2013-1-20_19-10-41-897.jpg

Looking good Chris! As always... great attention to detail. Great job

FDX706

Thank you, Steve!!!! Looks great!!!

I just realized that I had turned the layer off with the "KN" on the right side of the nose. I have removed the file from the library. Corrected file uploading now. Will be live within a minute of the upload completion. My apologies to the 3 people that downloaded it with the small "KN" missing.

Darryl,

I did not configure the eyebrows to show on the livery I uploaded. You can turn them off by going to PMDG Equipment Options in the FMC. You must have imported another configuration that had them turned on or turned them on by accident. My screenshots do not have the eyebrow windows showing.

Mine had the same issue

Only took a few seconds in the FMC anyway :P

Hi Guys,

Just (finally) moved over from FS9 and trying to build FSX up!!

I appreciate its my first post so I it may not carry much weight ...

Please could I request a -700 or -800 copy of the Alaska Airlines 737-400 combi they use up in Anchorage?

Also, wrong topic perhaps..... Is GSX better than AES!?

Dan

The pictures with the ground equipment were taken at Friedman (KSUN). I was working on configuring the parking spot in GSX, so I thought I would use those shots in the upload. The other picture is taking off from Portland International.

Thanks! :)

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The fictional Swiss 737-700 is online and available in the AVSIM library. Here are a few shots from the upload.

*snip*

Dumb Question, but is that Swiss 700WL supposed to have Eyebrow windows? It seems to have the black ones much like the AA livery had.......

Dumb Question, but is that Swiss 700WL supposed to have Eyebrow windows? It seems to have the black ones much like the AA livery had.......

The Swiss -700 is purely fictional. It can have whatever you want. Feel free to configure it in the FMC to whatever suits your fancy.

The Swiss -700 is purely fictional. It can have whatever you want. Feel free to configure it in the FMC to whatever suits your fancy.

I was kind of touching on whether The eyebrow windows may or may not be part of a 'default' configuration you may have, because they, like the New AA livery, are black.

Correct me If I am wrong Steve

I was kind of touching on whether The eyebrow windows may or may not be part of a 'default' configuration you may have, because they, like the New AA livery, are black.

Correct me If I am wrong Steve

I can't remember what the default configuration loads. I might have loaded the NGX Short configuration when I built the plane. Normally I configure the plane to a configuration that I like to fly with and leave it up to the downloader to configure their aircraft equipment, etc to suit their needs. I do not research exact specifics that are used by real world airlines. I just paint the liveries.

I reloaded the -600/-700 on my PC as I was moving items to different hard drives, so to paint the Swiss bird, I had to re-install the -600/-700 series.

I'm trying to understand why the sudden issue of the eyebrow windows. If I messed it up where some folks are dis-appointed, then I'm sorry. It's not a paint issue, but a configuration issue that is easily adjusted. Stuff like this makes me want to just shelve painting and go back to just flying.