Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

This is a custom paint I did for a new VA "MavAir", I have uploaded it to AVSIM, so it should be available soon. Bump maps are provided by Chris Hicks.

Hello,I am doing a repaint on Malaysia Airlines 737-800 9M-MXA Retro.I have done everything except for this.Spent many time doing this black paint at the window cockpit and it does not work like what I expected.Can anyone suggest or help me doing this Black paint?.Here the picture

71801_1356020998_zps34ba7cfb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks Mr. Stubbs...

8417468723_bd2c8af907_b.jpg

...and thank you Mr. Hicks:

8418571040_8efc2ab6f5_b.jpg

You're very welcome!

Steve Stubbs and Chris Hicks,

It's wonderful repaints ! Both are Amazing !

Thank you both !

Hello everyone,

I was being pointed to here for my two repaint requests for the PMDG 737-800 NGX, so I hope anyone over here wants to make them.

The first one is Vueling:

hxxp://www.airliners.net/photo/Vueling-Airlines/Airbus-A320-232/2201799/&sid=bc2948d99f1f5b2636d8aeaeb91f75d9

And the second one is Wizzair:

hxxp://www.airliners.net/photo/Wizz-Air/Airbus-A320-232/2213779/&sid=93bc6967bdef308234138702e274a026

Both pictures show A320s, but just imagine it would have been 737-800s. That's not too hard, is it?

Anyway, I would highly appreciate those repaints.

Patrick

PS just replace hxxp by http to get the links working, the forum doesn't allow me to post them the right way.

Another paint. This is a paint I have always wanted so I made myself one. It is a Very Dirty & Weathered Southwest Airlines -700WL. It is registration number is N470WN. I will be taking a break from painting because I wan to go fly.

• Upvote 2

Looks great Chris! I thought you were doing a -700? If you're not, then I'll press on with the fictional -700.

I would love to see the -700 in new AA!

anyone working on the new American Airlines livery for the -700?

I would love to see the -700 in new AA!

anyone working on the new American Airlines livery for the -700?

I might start working on one this coming week. Since it would be purely fictional, I'll take my best stab at the sizing of the American text and Eagle logo on the side. The Air New Zealand is coming along slowly. I want that one to be perfect when I upload it. No ETA yet on when the All Blacks will be done, but it is being worked on every few days or so.

I've been trying to get a little more flying in when I have time for FSX...lol.

As more photos of AA's new livery hit the net, I can see there are more shades than I was able to discern from the earlier photos. It looks like there are three shades of red and three whites/grays instead of just the two shades of each I used in my livery. I reworked the specs quite a bit too. So... v1.5 will be uploaded tomorrow. I think I'm finished, but I'm supposed to be cooking shrimp etouffee and should have been in the kitchen 20 minutes ago!Here are the preview pics.

2013-1-28_21-56-5-977.jpg

2013-1-28_21-54-10-758.jpg

2013-1-28_21-42-27-394.jpg

2013-1-28_21-41-55-471.jpg

2013-1-28_21-36-51-167.jpg

2013-1-28_21-37-25-122.jpg

Chris Hicks

Nice preview shots Chris. I noticed its N908NN. Will a updated N916NN be released as a package with 908NN? Take care!!

FDX706

what a fantastic topic! closing to 300th page

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903