Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

<br />Sorry it's so late, but what started as a few changes in the tail turned in to a remixing of all the colors. American "Soaring Spirit" has been uploaded. Download here:  http://library.avsim...php?DLID=174916<br />

This looks AWESOME Chris, thank you it was worth waiting for!!

Robert

All,

I just uploaded the fix for my American Airlines N880NN "New American Airlines Livery". The update is the 2 affected DDS files. Just unzip them and copy them into the texture.AA2013 folder from the initial download and overwrite the files. For the gentleman that mentioned the alignment of the registration and the lower stripe...that has been adjusted as well.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=174964

Here is a shot of the real tail and my updated tail.

Real bird:

TailUpdate-2_zpsac7b3147.jpg

My Rendition:

TailUpdate-1_zps87167d7c.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hello everybody,

i got a special pmdg 737-700 ngx with winglets paint request...

can anybody make a fictional repaint for me?

i would like to have a boeing 737-700 ngx painted like this:

http://www.planes.cz/photo/1008/1008290/b737-33a-ec-ior-hola-airlines-hoa-h5-london-gatwick-lgw-egkk.jpg

with the same registration and maybe the logo on the tail also being on the winglet.

it would also be nice if a small flag logo could be included between the cockpit window and the front door on both side (its not supposed to be big) ...

i got a picture of the flag here: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_the_Balearic_Islands.svg

it would also be nice if the airplane could be called "Eivissa" which could be written under the flag or a bit under the cockpit window.

concerning the actual livery i would give who ever does it some artistic freedom. it should be similar to the old hola air livery but it can be modernised a bit if u want to ...

finally it would be great if the wings would have a small sign of usage like on this picture or a little more

so what i'm trying to say is that the plane doesn't have to look brand new but it also shouldn't look like an air france plane... :lol:

i hope someone can help me! thank you very much in advance!

greetings from germany!

Tilman

Is it possible someone to create Austrian Airlines OE-LNP or OE-LNR repaint?

I know there is OE-LNP already and thanks for that but the repaint is not HD like the ones from pmdg site.

All,

I had a request to modify the BBJ I made for Marty and uploaded months back. It is on it's way to the AVSIM library and should be available soon by the fine staff in the library. I had to give up my duties as a library staff member for personal reasons. But those reasons should not hamper my livery painting. :P As I was reminded by my good friends on the staff, they just won't make it "live" as quickly.

Here are a few screens from the upload.

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJCT-2_zps0e5cf579.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJCT-3_zpsc685b48b.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJCT-5_zps9d76ef10.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hello Steve (SRAces). Your liveries are much appreciated. One I am looking forward to is the Air New Zealand "All Blacks". Your teaser some time ago has got me checking the library on a regular basis. Keep up the excellant work.

Bruce Ross

NZ

Bruce Ross