Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello Steve (SRAces). Your liveries are much appreciated. One I am looking forward to is the Air New Zealand "All Blacks". Your teaser some time ago has got me checking the library on a regular basis. Keep up the excellant work.

Bruce Ross

NZ

Hi Bruce!

I've worked on the "All Black" a little more. I'm hoping to have a few hours this weekend where I can dedicate some time to finishing it. I want it finished as well. That teaser shot I posted is my desktop background, so I remind myself about it every time I power up the PC.

I hate to beat a dead horse... well it's probably mummified by now.... but who was working on that Maryland One again?

Rodney E. Jacobs

I hate to beat a dead horse... well it's probably mummified by now.... but who was working on that Maryland One again?

Chris Hicks was working on it, but as he last stated, it will not be a quick process. I would not expect it for a few months. The most challening aspect of doing those complicated paints is that they can "wear you out" with the constant tweaking of small sections and constantly going back and forth between FSX and Photoshop, etc.

You have to step back from them and work on other things or they will burn you out to the point where you don't want to paint. I believe that was echoed by Chris on his last response regarding that livery. I can relate... :P

NGX paintkit can burn you out real fast lets hope the Tripple 7 is much better

Rich Sennett

Mr. Stubbs,

Any chance you would consider doing an Astro Jet livery on the 737-600?

The new AAL livery is great but leaves me nostalgic for the past. Check out this great shot of a 721 (attached) in 65. Great looking plane. Looks fast with this livery, as I am sure the 736 would.

Thanks for considering.

Jack

Mr. Stubbs,

Any chance you would consider doing an Astro Jet livery on the 737-600?

The new AAL livery is great but leaves me nostalgic for the past. Check out this great shot of a 721 (attached) in 65. Great looking plane. Looks fast with this livery, as I am sure the 736 would.

Thanks for considering.

Jack

Jack,

I'll give it some thought and let you know. If I decide to do it, you are aware that I cannot reproduce the same bare metal look. It would have to be a color that would look close. I wish I could do the chrome/bare medal finish, but that hasn't been cracked yet and might not ever will.

Steve

Jack,

I'll give it some thought and let you know. If I decide to do it, you are aware that I cannot reproduce the same bare metal look. It would have to be a color that would look close. I wish I could do the chrome/bare medal finish, but that hasn't been cracked yet and might not ever will.

Steve

Thank you. I have your original livery in the 600 and think it looks great. Your consideration is all I ask.

-Jack

Here are some shots of N737CT departing Glens Falls on its maiden flight to Buffalo last night.

Thank you for this magnificent paint job, Steve!!!

I would second the astrojet livery. Except for the 737-800. I know Mcphat has done one but they have since been taken down for some time and unfortunately I did not get there in time -_-

Mitchell Haughee

If I do the livery, it will be a -700 with no winglets. To me the -700 has the best length to display the markings and relate to more of a historical length. Since it's a nostalgic paint, I would not lean to adding the winglets. If I were to do a -800, it would be without winglets as well. I have to determine if I can make a complete bare metal look that I can live with. If I can get to that point, then I'll do the livery as that would be the easy part.

If I do upload a -700...making a -800 to supplement the -700 would not be hard. I appreciate the interest in the suggested livery. Let's see what I can come up with.

Is it possible someone to create Austrian Airlines OE-LNP or OE-LNR repaint?

I know there is OE-LNP already and thanks for that but the repaint is not HD like the ones from pmdg site.

Join in with you (especially for OE-LNR)

I've already asked for that previously here, but it was vain attempts. :/