Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Great to hear it, Steve! Just curious, which squadron are you using for the C-40A?

If you have a preference...let me know. I had started on the stripes, but not the unique unit marings.

If you have a preference...let me know. I had started on the stripes, but not the unique unit marings.

VR-59, only because I've flown on 'em before ;)

I have seen this done already...

Really? Do you know if or where it is available for download?

Thank you Peter!

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

I know Alaska Airlines don't fly the 600, BUT they have 24 737-400! We don't have to be so realistic... :) Can any of the talented artists out there create one for the 737-600?. or adapt one of the previously created? I don't like big planes therefore it is the only one I fly. I'm returning to Boeing the 700, 800, and the 900. :)

Chemanuel

Really? Do you know if or where it is available for download?

Thank you Peter!

Hi Ben.

I did that some months ago. But couldn't get the chrome belly the way i wanted. I never released it becourse of it.

prototype3.jpg

I can try to complete it with a greyish belly on one of the next couple of days.

Greetings from Ukraine!

Can anybody repaint one of liveries of 738? It is a 20-30 minutes work, in fact. May be little more =)

A little bit of history. There were 2 "Aerosvit Airlines" 737-800 aircrafts (UR-AAN and UR-AAO, they are similar).

Right side and left side.

At the beginning of the year they've started bankruptcy procedure. Because of this, 2 aircrafts were leased to UIA (Ukraine International Airlines) as UR-PSE and PSF respectively. They are also similar, of course. So, they should be repainted in some time to UIA's livery. BUT now they're flying with old liveries and new identification marks and it is...rare and quite interesting, I think. Here: Left side and right side.

Aerosvit livery already exists, it can be downloaded here, for example (to download just press "Скачать", it means "download" =). So, everything to do is change evething that differs (name, badges, registation. etc.)

So, can anybody deal with this? Hope somebody will =)

Thanks in advance!

I can try to complete it with a greyish belly on one of the next couple of days.

Hello Jonas -

I must say it looks great in that screen shot!! I have heard that the chrome can be impossible to match. Thank you so much for your hard work and efforts! I cannot wait to download and fly it! :biggrin:

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

Hi junas. I must tell you i've seen your livery some time ago and i think its beutiful! I was looking for it since but couldnt find it. Did you make an 800 version by any chance?

Thanks

Giora

Steve Stubbs,

Your American new colors id really nice. Thanks for all the great paints

Moe

Hi Ben. I've now uploaded the 737-prototype :)

Hope you like it.

Steve Stubbs,

Your American new colors id really nice. Thanks for all the great paints

Moe

Moe,

You're very welcome! I'm glad you like that new look.

Steve