Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

VonRondstadd, on 19 February 2013 - 06:17 AM, said:

TACV Cabo Verde Airlines Boeing 737-800 reguest ????

Hello,

Is somebody willing to make this livery ??

I can not find it on AVSIM only for FS2004!!

Republic of Cape Verde, is an island country, spanning an archipelago of 10 islands located in the central Atlantic Ocean, 570 kilometres (350 miles) off the coast of Western Africa..

They only have two 737-800 planes!

That would be great!

Thanks

Robert

I don't love foreign airlines but the livery seems simple yet well balanced. +1 from me!

No luck at this point yet !!

Robert

Malindo - 9M-LNB (Complete)

Malaysia Airlines Retro - 9M-MXA (WIP)

Malaysia Airlines OneWorld - 9M-MXB (WIP)

:)

2013-2-23_6-35-45-569_zps27205deb.png

2013-2-3_19-49-39-771_zps4be1ce33.png

2013-2-24_18-32-7-68_zpsde903a10.png

Amazing job !

when I can download on Avsim Library ?

Normally I'm not one to request, but, I saw this and just had to.....

Would be good to have a fleet of Ryanair competitor-bashing planes

ryan.jpg

Anyone Interested?

Amazing job !

when I can download on Avsim Library ?

9M-MXA and 9M-MXB still in fixing some part will release these paint when I am finished :) On Flightsim and Avsim

9M-MXA and 9M-MXB still in fixing some part will release these paint when I am finished :) On Flightsim and Avsim

thanks so much !

No worries, I'm just happy somebody is working on it :) Thanks!

James,

Here are some in-progress shots. I'm not sure if VR-59 is flying the winglet version or not. All the pictures I've found are the non-winglet version with the conventional Navy markings. The Navy does fly the winglet version and that bird could pass for a private 737 as it has no national insignia, etc.. I'm doing the non-winglet version first. The shaders in the picture below are a little too shiney...lol. I'll tone it down more. I will probably darken the gray bottom just a little bit more. The gold/dark blue stripes will probably get tweaked a little darker as well.

All that's let is the front end stripes w/white/gray color alignment and the very rear gold/Dk Blue stripes that wrap around the back. I hope you like the look so far. The final version will have several windows removed off each side to match the real bird.

Steve

C40A-Inprogress-1_zpsff01e620.jpg

C40A-Inprogress-2_zpsc8d094c2.jpg

C40A-Inprogress-3_zps047a3c9d.jpg

Dear Mr.Chris Hicks

I would love to see thisMaersk Air737-500 (600) done by your skillfull hand. A couple of Maersk Air liveries have been made by other painters over the last couple of years, but none of them have caught the real blue saturared collors of a Maersk Air 737 livery. My father worked most of his life at this company and I joined him on his job on several occasions (day and night shift) since was 12 years old ....so I kind of grew up with these birds .... unfortunately the company was shut down due to the hard competetion and low fare companies taking over. This picture is a good representation of the Maersk Air

Thanks for all the beautifull liveries you have provided us with. - Best regards Jesper

Almost there. I Might get it finished tomorrow evening. if not it should be uploaded Wednesday evening. I'm still playing with the bottom fuselage and wing colors. Still have the rear fuselage tail stripes to adjust.

C40A-Inprogress-4_zps502fb00c.jpg

C40A-Inprogress-5_zpsa625bea0.jpg

C40A-Inprogress-6_zps2120ad8a.jpg

Is it me, or does the Maersk Livery resemble some components of the default airlines in FS9? ( think it was pacifica?) :huh: :lol: :rolleyes:

Steve, that thing looks absolutely fantastic! Excellent job! And here's a crazy bit of coincidence, my unit is on a training det to NAS Fort Worth for the next few days, and the very DAY we got here, that very aircraft (831) was parked in our hangar! Albeit with winglets and the "United States Navy" markings removed. Wish I had a camera with me, I could've got very up close to it!