Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

The Boeing C-40A Clipper of VR-59 "Lone Star Express" has finished uploading to the AVSIM library and should be available soon.

Looks great Steve!!

Which airfield is that?

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

Looks great Steve!!

Which airfield is that?

That's PASI - Rocky Gutierrez in Sitka, Alaska. The scenery shown is the Tongass Fjords X scenery. It's a great scenery package! I spent 7 years in Alaska in the USAF, so I'm really fond of the scenery in and around the southern Alaska area. I can't wait for Orbx to release the Southern Alaska scenery that will connect to the Tongass region going northward to cover Anchorage, the Seward Peninsula and over to Valdez.

All,

The Boeing C-40A Clipper of VR-59 "Lone Star Express" has finished uploading to the AVSIM library and should be available soon. I plan on making the winglet version of the same aircraft (cuurrent configuration) and hope to have that uploaded sometime this weekend. Here are a few shots from the upload.

PMDG_C-40A-1_zps4dead6c2.jpg

PMDG_C-40A-3_zps817c56ac.jpg

PMDG_C-40A-4_zps5512f21c.jpg

It is available in the library now

All,

The Boeing C-40A Clipper of VR-59 "Lone Star Express" has finished uploading to the AVSIM library and should be available soon. I plan on making the winglet version of the same aircraft (cuurrent configuration) and hope to have that uploaded sometime this weekend. Here are a few shots from the upload.

PMDG_C-40A-1_zps4dead6c2.jpg

PMDG_C-40A-3_zps817c56ac.jpg

PMDG_C-40A-4_zps5512f21c.jpg

Looks fantastic! Thank you, Steve! Can't wait for the winglet version. Just to check, the winglet version WON'T have the "United States Navy" and "RY" markings, correct?

Has anyone done any of the Alaska Airlines Disney/Disneyland for NGX? They did three of them on the Classics and then have recently did a -900 for the Spirit of Disneyland II. Doubtful they will do the other two on the NG's, one was for the 50th anniversary and the other was Make-A-Wish. Sorry, wish I could link pictures...

Thx

Looks fantastic! Thank you, Steve! Can't wait for the winglet version. Just to check, the winglet version WON'T have the "United States Navy" and "RY" markings, correct?

That is correct. I need to check my reference pictures, but It should not have any markings on the wings or the national insignia on the rear sides of the fuselage if memory serves me corretly.

That is correct. I need to check my reference pictures, but It should not have any markings on the wings or the national insignia on the rear sides of the fuselage if memory serves me corretly.

I don't know how good your reference photos are, but I found this if it helps:

4492245452_2bc0d7571c_z.jpg

I've just uploaded G-TAWL which is the dreamliner 737 AC for thomson! search for the file name Filename: thomson_dreamliner.zip

gtawl.png

Windows 10 Pro | Intel i7 9700k @ 5.1ghz | RTX 3090 | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3600 RAM | 2 x Samsung Evo plus M.2.

James,

I haven't forgotten about the winglet livery. Will try to have it uploaded before the week is out. Thanks for your patience. I hope the non-winglet version is working well for you.

Steve

All of the liveries that are available for the NGX can be frustrating....

Last night I spent 15 minutes browsing through a screen full of 737s just trying to decide which one to fly :P

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the great liveries everybody!

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

James,

I just finished uploading the "winglet" version to the AVSIM library.  It should be available soon for downloading. I hope you like this version.  I also just realized that I left the eyebrow windows on. You can turn them off in the FMC if you don't want them.

VR-59_C40AWL_zps1b9457f6.jpg