Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

James,

I just finished uploading the "winglet" version to the AVSIM library.  It should be available soon for downloading. I hope you like this version.  I also just realized that I left the eyebrow windows on. You can turn them off in the FMC if you don't want them.

VR-59_C40AWL_zps1b9457f6.jpg

Looks fantastic, Steve!  Unfortunately I won't be able to try either of them for the next two days.  Been on a det these past few weeks and won't have reliable internet or my joystick until I return to Miramar in a day or two.

9M-MXA and 9M-MXB still in fixing some part will release these paint when I am finished :) On Flightsim and Avsim

G'day,

any news on these three beauties?

Could you upload the completed Malindo?

Thanks for your effort!

Cheers,

Christian

southwestairlinesdude, on 11 Mar 2013 - 17:59, said:

Hey guys, I wanted to request a paint. It was never in service on a 737, but i think it would look nice.

Hi Brody,

I agree it beats what I consider Delta's current "BORING" livery. I could see this on a -900, maybe a -800 but I think it might loose something in translation being scrunched up being on anything shorter. Didn't Song do something almost identical but in Pink? Song never made it to SLC, too bad.

I miss the 757, I think Boeing killed it off WAY to early. The thought was they probably would have a 787-3 by now. The 737-900 just does not have the legs. I saw a -300, Thomas Cook, in the UK. Pencil with wings but it was still fun to watch. I hope someone does the 757 justice for FSX, I just not fond of those I've tried. NOTE: That is just me saying something, it is not a suggestion, it is not an invitation to say I'm starting a request thread. Sorry I've seen some the threads blow up into hate feasts and don't want that.

Steve Stubbs,

Just wanted to reiterate my thanks for the liveries you've created for the NGX, including the two below which I've had a lot of fun flying:

2013-3-14_8-4-15-992_zpsf17713e7.jpg

2013-3-14_18-28-52-904_zpsf0969c8b.jpg

Thanks again,

Pete

Steve Stubbs,

Just wanted to reiterate my thanks for the liveries you've created for the NGX, including the two below which I've had a lot of fun flying:

2013-3-14_8-4-15-992_zpsf17713e7.jpg

2013-3-14_18-28-52-904_zpsf0969c8b.jpg

Thanks again,

Pete

Pete,

Thanks for the kind words.  I'm glad you are enjoying those 2.  I fly them a lot myself.

Steve

Air Niugini -800W anyone?

http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7564099&nseq=0

Does flights to Sydney every few days!

Also a -700W version if possible.

LOL timing is all!

I sent exactly that (P2-PXC) to the AVSIM library a few hours ago, just waiting for the DownloadID to make a post about it ... and then you ask :)

Here's a screenie while it waits on the stand in Brisbane.

Promo_1.jpg

The -700 yes thats a nice challenge with the Kakoda mural, I've made a start on it, no promises yet as there's not much in the way of HD resources on the net, but I'll have a try.

LOL timing is all!

I sent exactly that (P2-PXC) to the AVSIM library a few hours ago, just waiting for the DownloadID to make a post about it ... and then you ask :)

Here's a screenie while it waits on the stand in Brisbane.

Promo_1.jpg

The -700 yes thats a nice challenge with the Kakoda mural, I've made a start on it, no promises yet as there's not much in the way of HD resources on the net, but I'll have a try.

Thanks! Haha yes I was just on FlightAware in the 737-800 section and then next thing I know I see Air Niugini and think "Hey, maybe someone could do it!"

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone who was interested could tackle the AeroMexico livery for both the 737-700 and 800.  I was searching online and was surprised to see that there were next to no versions available for the new livery, there are some great ones based on their older bare metal livery.  Hope some of the talented painters here can take a crack at them.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/AeroMexico/Boeing-737-83N/2213574/L/&sid=de6f841540fc5c39ae567d0df90ea99d

http://www.airliners.net/photo/AeroMexico/Boeing-737-752/2207201/L/&sid=de6f841540fc5c39ae567d0df90ea99d

Thank you in advance!