Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Well I just uploaded my most recent paint Southwest Airlines 2010 Oshkosh (N948WN). This as seen in photos had a decal on the nose. It no longer has it but I have painted it with it. As requested I have made dirty wings like Southwest planes have. The request was for a different tail number and I will paint that plane with that tail number with the dirty wings but as I had this one sitting in the paint shop I decided that I would put the dirty wings on it to see how people like it. Please let me know by PM or email included in the read me file and let me know how you like it or think I could improve the dirtiness on the wings. The bump maps are provided by Chris Hicks. PS I found out how to paint the little air foil thing on the side on the engine so it is painted. I have also added the new WiFi sticker on the side of the number 1 door like Southwest is doing on the planes with WiFi.

Thanks,

Ian Besemer

I think you added the right amount of "dirt" Ian, it looks realistic.

Ian,

Nice SWA paint! I photograghed that aircraft at Oshkosh 2010 and your paint is a great match.

Hello all, this is my first post, so I hope I'm doing this right, but has anyone done the SWA old colors -700? I know there's a -600 but they never flew those and it's missing some details. Basically what's missing on the -600 is the heart on the side. I don't know if SWA had any -700's with out winglets in the old colors, they had the few the put in the mojave a while back but those were in the canyon blue and I'm sure by now they have winglets. But for the winglets on the old colors I found some with the southwest.com on them and some where its just on the outside of the Winglets and some with out them, so if anyone would be up to making this it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

-Samson

Hello all, this is my first post, so I hope I'm doing this right, but has anyone done the SWA old colors -700? I know there's a -600 but they never flew those and it's missing some details. Basically what's missing on the -600 is the heart on the side. I don't know if SWA had any -700's with out winglets in the old colors, they had the few the put in the mojave a while back but those were in the canyon blue and I'm sure by now they have winglets. But for the winglets on the old colors I found some with the southwest.com on them and some where its just on the outside of the Winglets and some with out them, so if anyone would be up to making this it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

-Samson

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I will be more then happy to do it. Give me sometime because I am finishing up another paint.

I hope I didn't miss it, but if I didn't, I don't want to rush anybody: Is the All Blacks Paint out already?