Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

thanks I live in Bangkok and have flown Nok air many times. Downloading..;-)

ZORAN

Can't get enough of that nose  :lol: great job!

Thanks guys, neither can I .... so another NOK coming, she's pretty in pink.

John

@riftin11

This is what you have been waiting for. I just uploaded it to AVSIM, So give it some time to show up. Also as I had another request via email to release a back of about 6-10 Southwest planes all ranging from old ones to new ones all weathered differently and all the old ones will have dirty wings and the newer ones will have clean ones, I will do this. I will also do the 2000th NG also in this pack. Also I have made the spinners weathered using real world pics of mine from southwest -700WL. Bump Maps are provided by Chris Hicks. 

Also I have made the spinners weathered using real world pics of mine from southwest -700WL

So we finally got a spinner that shows the same usage as the VC does! Thanks!

@riftin11

This is what you have been waiting for. I just uploaded it to AVSIM, So give it some time to show up. Also as I had another request via email to release a back of about 6-10 Southwest planes all ranging from old ones to new ones all weathered differently and all the old ones will have dirty wings and the newer ones will have clean ones, I will do this. I will also do the 2000th NG also in this pack. Also I have made the spinners weathered using real world pics of mine from southwest -700WL. Bump Maps are provided by Chris Hicks. 

Beautiful! I'm loving the paint, thanks a lot man!

thanks I live in Bangkok and have flown Nok air many times. Downloading..;-)

Cool, I live in Cahcheongsao!  By the way, you need to sign your posts with your real name as per forum rules.

Cool, I live in Cahcheongsao!  By the way, you need to sign your posts with your real name as per forum rules.

had to look that up on the map

my name is always there 

ZORAN

is there a link for the bluebird? looks stunning

ZORAN

had to look that up on the map

my name is always there 

Your real FULL name!

Did anyone every do a Wynn Las Vegas repaint?

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Southwest "Maryland One" 737-700 (N214WN)

Very well done Trevah, many had tried .........

Great job.

John

I know this is a thread for NGX painters but as there are so many great painters I was wondering if they may have some advice with a problem I'm having with the JS41?

Using the official PMDG repaint kit, without any editing, and creating the necessary DDS files, my aircraft has a large shadow permanently in the center of the port side.

I'll post a picture as soon as I can figure how.

Cheers