Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to paint this beautiful little bird.Tripple Crown one. She's still in service on a 300, but I thought it would look nice on a 700wl. Can someone please give it a try

3577456004_aedc630402_z.jpg

3576653487_1990ab9100_z.jpg

Hi to everyone in the community,

Would any of the talent painters here be interested in producing the Air Europe livery for the 737-800 NGX?

This airline went out of business in the nineties in the UK and used a fleet of B737 classics back in the day. I would dearly love to fly this with the next gen 737s as I still think it's a beautiful livery.

Attached are a couple of photos of their B737-400's for reference. I think this scheme would look great on a fictional modern 800 series and the painter can have creative license to produce a set of matching winglets as well.

Thanks a lot for your time.

I thought someone worked on it about the time I made the BCal one. Or maybe I was thinking about doing it?

Hi to everyone in the community,

Would any of the talent painters here be interested in producing the Air Europe livery for the 737-800 NGX?

This airline went out of business in the nineties in the UK and used a fleet of B737 classics back in the day. I would dearly love to fly this with the next gen 737s as I still think it's a beautiful livery.

Attached are a couple of photos of their B737-400's for reference. I think this scheme would look great on a fictional modern 800 series and the painter can have creative license to produce a set of matching winglets as well.

Thanks a lot for your time.

I thought someone worked on it about the time I made the BCal one. Or maybe I was thinking about doing it?

I haven't seen anyone work on this livery as far as I am aware. Nothing on Avsim at least.

Would you be interested in doing this one?

anyone know if there is a thomas cook livery available.

Hi Jim.

Got one myself a little while ago, but it's payware, from fs-repaints.co.uk. Normally £10, but there's a bit of a sale on at the moment and I believe you can pick it up for £8.

Kevin O'Connell

Kevin O'Connell

Hi Jim.

Got one myself a little while ago, but it's payware, from fs-repaints.co.uk. Normally £10, but there's a bit of a sale on at the moment and I believe you can pick it up for £8.

Kevin O'Connell

thanks i will take a look.

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750

I would like to request a 737-700 repaint for Our Airline of Nauru as worn by VH-INU. IRL they have two 737-300's based in BNE. I don't mind if it is the winglet model or not. But if it is can we have the tail design continued onto the winglets?

Thanks in advance.

I'd done both these aircraft in Air Italy livery a year or two ago. Air Italy has now been taken over / amalgamated with Meridiana and earlier this year the Air Italy aircraft were repainted in Meridiana livery. So I thought I'd better catch up, here's a 700 and an 800 in their new Meridiana livery. 

Meridiana B737-700 EI-IGP and 737-800 EI-IGN

Thumbnail-16.gif     Download http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=177086

Thumbnail-15.gif     Download http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=177088

800-2.jpg

• Upvote 1

I would like to request a 737-700 repaint for Our Airline of Nauru as worn by VH-INU. IRL they have two 737-300's based in BNE. I don't mind if it is the winglet model or not. But if it is can we have the tail design continued onto the winglets?

Thanks in advance.

A definite maybe, let me check it out. Lovely livery but will have some tricky bits

I don't know about anyone else, but I would be incredibly grateful if anyone were able to make a (fictional, obviously!) Flybe livery for any variant of the NGX:

flybe195.jpg

What a legend, don't know how I missed this. Thank you muchly Steve.

A little late but, thanks Steve, i fly that one alot. :)

Any chance of a Thomas cook livery? :P