Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

A little late but, thanks Steve, i fly that one alot. :)

Any chance of a Thomas cook livery? :P

I'm about to the point of not doing any more NGX liveries as I'm not flying FSX anymore, but concentrating on P3D, scenery design and some flying versus painting in my spare time.  I will be uploading a Cimber Sterling and a retro Eastern bird probably this weekend.  Then the only thing left that I want to try and finish is that Air New Zealand "All Blacks" -800 that has been sitting dormant for quite a while.

I still follow the this thread everyday.  I was hoping to maybe work on the 777 whenever it comes out.  If that bird is not anticipated to be used in P3D, then I might not get it.  Only time will tell.

Maybe one of the other painters could do your Thomas Cook livery.  Thanks for asking! :smile:

I'm about to the point of not doing any more NGX liveries as I'm not flying FSX anymore, but concentrating on P3D, scenery design and some flying versus painting in my spare time.  I will be uploading a Cimber Sterling and a retro Eastern bird probably this weekend.  Then the only thing left that I want to try and finish is that Air New Zealand "All Blacks" -800 that has been sitting dormant for quite a while.

I still follow the this thread everyday.  I was hoping to maybe work on the 777 whenever it comes out.  If that bird is not anticipated to be used in P3D, then I might not get it.  Only time will tell.

Maybe one of the other painters could do your Thomas Cook livery.  Thanks for asking! :smile:

To bad you stopped doing NGX paints. Your paints are great Steve! Thanx so far!

Some time ago I made a try on the Thomas Cook. I only have little time to work on a paint but in some weeks I can finish this one:

Ricardo De Luca

Ricardo

Thats excellent news! I've been waiting for over a year for this one to turn up without joy, so a little longer isnt going to  kill me - seeing it in your paint shop makes me excited ! :wub:

Cant wait!

Thanks for the effort so far.

To bad you stopped doing NGX paints. Your paints are great Steve! Thanx so far!

Some time ago I made a try on the Thomas Cook. I only have little time to work on a paint but in some weeks I can finish this one:

attachicon.gifTC-condor002.jpg

attachicon.gifTC-condor003.jpg

Ricardo,

Thank you for the kind words.  That Thomas Cook in the paint program looks very nice.  I'm not going away...just taking an extended break to concentrate on some other areas.  My other passion in life is fishing and the bass are starting to spawn, so I've been trying to get on the lake a lot more as well...lol.  Have a great weekend!

Does anyone know if there is an alternative to the standard PMDG United Airlines liveries? They look ok except the font used for "United" is too short height wise. Awhile back someone did a repaint of the eco-skies bird and absolutely nailed the correct font size and spacing, but I haven't seen one in the normal livery.

Cheers.

-John K

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to paint this beautiful little bird.Tripple Crown one. She's still in service on a 300, but I thought it would look nice on a 700wl. Can someone please give it a try

3577456004_aedc630402_z.jpg

3576653487_1990ab9100_z.jpg

Come to www.facebook.com/goldstartextures. I have one releasing soon!

This livery would look stunning on the NGX. Pretty please all you talented repainters!

Australian+Airlines+Wallpapers+by+jet+ai

• Upvote 1

Would there by chance be someone who would like to take a stab at the new Alaska Airlines "Spirit of the Islands" livery to debut later this year on an -800 ETOPS?  It would be much appreciated. 

Also N609AS, it's a -700 for Alaska Airlines, kind of a hybrid Alaska/Portland Timbers logo plane.  It has since been repainted back to the standard AS colors, in favor of 607AS, the full Timbers jet, but it would be nice to have on the NGX.

Thanks!

Joshua Smith

• Upvote 1

Would there by chance be someone who would like to take a stab at the new Alaska Airlines "Spirit of the Islands" livery to debut later this year on an -800 ETOPS?  It would be much appreciated. 

Also N609AS, it's a -700 for Alaska Airlines, kind of a hybrid Alaska/Portland Timbers logo plane.  It has since been repainted back to the standard AS colors, in favor of 607AS, the full Timbers jet, but it would be nice to have on the NGX.

Thanks!

Joshua Smith

+1

I'd done both these aircraft in Air Italy livery a year or two ago. Air Italy has now been taken over / amalgamated with Meridiana and earlier this year the Air Italy aircraft were repainted in Meridiana livery. So I thought I'd better catch up, here's a 700 and an 800 in their new Meridiana livery. 

Meridiana B737-700 EI-IGP and 737-800 EI-IGN

Thumbnail-16.gif     Download http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=177086

Thumbnail-15.gif     Download http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=177088

800-2.jpg

Thanks as always!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

*cut*

Very nice.

wip:

Ricardo De Luca

+1 for Snoopy! ^_^

nice wip

Have you changed original plan for 100% thomas cook as you shown in screenshots or decided to go with condor merge?