Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

+1 for Snoopy! ^_^

nice wip

Have you changed original plan for 100% thomas cook as you shown in screenshots or decided to go with condor merge?

I like a Condor livery more, that's why I continued on this one first, but I will do both.  Still a lot of trial and error to do on the rear fuselage and tail but when ready it will be easy to change into a Thomas Cook.  

Ricardo De Luca

I like a Condor livery more, that's why I continued on this one first, but I will do both.  Still a lot of trial and error to do on the rear fuselage and tail but when ready it will be easy to change into a Thomas Cook.  

Awesome stuff Ricardo

Looking forward to flying either of them :)

I just uploaded the retro Eastern Airlines 737-800 below to the AVSIM library.  It was a private request, but the requestor had no issue with it being uploaded to the library.

PMDG_737-800_NGX_EasternRetro-2_zps192c6

PMDG_737-800_NGX_EasternRetro-3_zpse236a

PMDG_737-800_NGX_EasternRetro-5_zpsbb671

• Upvote 3

Looks great Steve.  One small issue though.  On the left side of the fuselage the symbol before Eastern is backward.  The bird always flies forward.  Looking forward to flying her today and thank you for the great work and thanks to the requestor who had a great idea.

Todd

Looks great Steve.  One small issue though.  On the left side of the fuselage the symbol before Eastern is backward.  The bird always flies forward.  Looking forward to flying her today and thank you for the great work and thanks to the requestor who had a great idea.

Todd

WOW!  No Idea how I missed that...lol.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I'll try to fix it quickly and get the file re-uploaded.

****Update****

Corrected file uploaded at 3:15pm EST to the AVSIM library.  Should be available soon.

Stunning Steve

Thanks Rich!

I'll try and get the Cimber Sterling uploaded sometime this coming week.  Spending too much time fishing!  LOL

Hope all is well with you.

Yah miss fishing been so busy lately catch the big one Steve - take care.

Rich Sennett

Would there by chance be someone who would like to take a stab at the new Alaska Airlines "Spirit of the Islands" livery to debut later this year on an -800 ETOPS?  It would be much appreciated. 

Thanks!

Joshua Smith

Aircraft 560AS is in paint up at PAE right now.  Should be rolled out June 1st give or take a few days.  The final livery design will not be really known or seen until then.  I'm sure its going to be awesome judging by that winning design! 

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

@Steve,

All Blacks ?

It's not forgotten.  Just too many other activities taking up a lot of my time.  I will eventually get it finished.  The wife's mom passed away this week, so we're headed out of town for a while.  It doesn't help that I am no longer flying FSX or have it loaded.  That makes the paints tougher to do...lol.

Spending too much time fishing!

I don't think that is even possible Steve! I've been doing A LOT of reeling in myself lately with all of the great weather.

Great livery! Thank you!

Ben Weaver

SWA8485