Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I can't open the image. It gives me a 403 Forbidden: You can't view this picture. I believe that's the 90th anniversary Aeroflot Sukhoi - Superjet just from the link though  :lol:

Drats, lets try this.

and yes it is!

You cannot hotlink images from planes.cz, you will have to link to the site.

Anyone willing to tackle doing a Cayman Airways livery?  Their new livery is lovely and I'd love to see it on a 737-700 (non-winglet).  Please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I know there's one floating around but it's got a few errors on it.

cayman-airways-boeing-737-300-in-new-liv

• Upvote 1

Anyone willing to tackle doing a Cayman Airways livery?

I hate to be a "negative nancy" but, I don't think any of the talented painters in here are willing to do requests anymore. Unless it is a new AA or Southwest livery, good luck. :unsure:

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

I hate to be a "negative nancy" but, I don't think any of the talented painters in here are willing to do requests anymore. Unless it is a new AA or Southwest livery, good luck. :unsure:

That's the unfortunate truth isn't it. But at least nearly every real world paint [at least the standard paint, maybe not the special fleet paints] has been created.

Sorry you feel that way.  Some of us are taking a break from painting for a while.  Unless you've attempted to paint the NGX and dealt with the problem areas of the fuselage that make those nice fancy paints extremely difficult to do, then I understand your frustration.

There have been more new painters adding their talents to this thread.  But keep in mind that some are really tough to do because the upper front fuselage and upper rear fuselage areas take what you paint and stretch/warp the paint when you apply it to the actual 3D model.

I have 2 requests that I hope to eventually finish, but getting the desire to finish them has been challenging due to real life interruptions and other activities.  You have to take a break from it for a while.  Looking forward to the 777 and what that bird's paint kit will look like.

Best of luck with your requests....

• Upvote 1

Sorry you feel that way. Some of us are taking a break from painting for a while. Unless you've attempted to paint the NGX and dealt with the problem areas of the fuselage that make those nice fancy paints extremely difficult to do, then I understand your frustration.

Hi Steve -

I recently tried my hand at doing a "simple" fictional orange and white air tanker paint but I failed miserably. I definitely understand how difficult and frustrating these paints can be, especially when every other person wants a different one. I understand why you would want to get away from it for a while, especially with the upcoming release of the 777. I myself have a hard time doing anything but boating and fishing all weekend this time of year. B)

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

It has been a fair bit of time since the NGX release, and many of us have turned to other airplanes, or are having a break pending 777 release... 

Well I hope someone can paint my request, I'd be most grateful!  Let's hope with the upcoming service pack for the NGX and hopefully a -900ER release that there will be some new life injected into painting this bird, still the most realistic aircraft for FSX on the market at the moment (pending the 777 release)

Hi Steve -

I recently tried my hand at doing a "simple" fictional orange and white air tanker paint but I failed miserably. I definitely understand how difficult and frustrating these paints can be, especially when every other person wants a different one. I understand why you would want to get away from it for a while, especially with the upcoming release of the 777. I myself have a hard time doing anything but boating and fishing all weekend this time of year. B)

Hi Ben!

Boating and fishing!  Now that's right up my alley!  :P   I still look at this forum several times a day, but went to P3D fulltime when I find time to fly.  I'm like you as when I have some free time (which has been limited lately) I'm usually on the 225 acre lake in my subdivision fishing for bass, black crappie, chain pickerel, etc.

Peter's comment are right on as well.  I have picked up some other aircraft and have painted those since they are allowed in P3D.

Have a great weekend!

I would like to say a big thank you to steve for letting me use his cargo door so I could finish off my paints.

New Qantas Freight....... And before you say it's not Qantas Freight..... you have to wait and see because the ROO is back.

PMGD 737-700 in place of the real 737-300

1bw0.jpg

This is one of my TOLL paints TOLL and Toll Priority I couldn't finish as I didn't have a cargo door soon to be finished.

y1kv.jpg

Another livery-try from me. Not perfect yet, try to finish it tomorrow. Will upload it on avsim as soon as it is ready. Any suggestions for improvements, just say it ;-)

Julian

Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Windows 10 Home 64bit with 2004 Update

I would like to say a big thank you to steve for letting me use his cargo door so I could finish off my paints.

New Qantas Freight....... And before you say it's not Qantas Freight..... you have to wait and see because the ROO is back.
PMGD 737-700 in place of the real 737-300

Nice job Darryl, looking forward to the Toll getting is door! :clapping:

Graham Smith
NZAA

BNF039.png

Darryl,

Your very welcome.  Happy to help out.  Your paints look very nice! :lol:

Steve