Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

My pack of 10 Southwest Airlines  registrations numbers and 2000'th 737NG built. is available for download.
Download link: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=178297

It has 6 -700 and 4 -800. It also includes the 2000'th 737NG delivered. These are the following registrations numbers: -700:N431WN, N432WN, N737JW, N740SW, N7740A, -800: N8601K, N8606C, N8610A, N8614M. The registrations numbers have there own custom cockpit equipment that corresponds to when they were built. I also have included my "Dirty Wing" on the older -700's and everything else has a clean wing. The bump maps are provided by Chris Hicks

Finally seen enough photos to warrant an update to the FIJI AIRWAYS 800 DQ-FJG new livery, main addition was the FIJI under the fuse and some other small detail changes. 

Available now on AVSIM. This is v1.1 if you have already installed the earlier v1.0 please use the Livery Manager to uninstall that before installing this new version. 

The 700 DQ-FJF (my fav) should be up in a day or so.

Download FIJI AIWAYS 737-800 DQ-FJG  http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=178325

1-1.jpg

My pack of 10 Southwest Airlines  registrations numbers and 2000'th 737NG built. is available for download.

Download link: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=178297

It has 6 -700 and 4 -800. It also includes the 2000'th 737NG delivered. These are the following registrations numbers: -700:N431WN, N432WN, N737JW, N740SW, N7740A, -800: N8601K, N8606C, N8610A, N8614M. The registrations numbers have there own custom cockpit equipment that corresponds to when they were built. I also have included my "Dirty Wing" on the older -700's and everything else has a clean wing. The bump maps are provided by Chris Hicks

Something is really wrong with that link... 2+ hour download times?

Rodney E. Jacobs

Something is really wrong with that link... 2+ hour download times?

Really? It's about a 250 Mb link. Let me look. I just looked. Everything looks fine. Takes me about 3 mins to download. When you tried to do ti something might had been wrong with AVSIM servers at the time. Try it again and see.

Thomas Cook ! .... they're the biggest holiday 'suppliers' in the UK.

Requested many times before. (without succes)

Anyone interested?