Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I like very much this old texture... Any repainter could repaint it on pmdg 737 800W??? thanks a lot!!

aviaco2.jpg

I've discussd this with Nacho and there's one on the way. Should be done in a few days and I will post here when it is in the library.

• Upvote 1

Peter Stark

I'll do one straight after the Aviaco. Might be a few days but I will post here when it is in the library.

Peter Stark

Any update on the Delta -900 paint? Thanks

CJ

Any update on the Delta -900 paint? Thanks

CJ

Sure thing man. Really appreciate your effort.

SilkAir B737-800WL ready for boarding!

I have done it with the winglets in SilkAir logo, but the released photos from Boeing show it with plain white winglets. Let me know which you like best and I'll get it uploaded.

Peter

Peter Stark

SilkAir B737-800WL ready for boarding!

attachicon.gifgrab_988r.jpg

I have done it with the winglets in SilkAir logo, but the released photos from Boeing show it with plain white winglets. Let me know which you like best and I'll get it uploaded.

Peter

Woah im blown away sir. Uhm plain white winglets would be my preference but is it possible that the flag could be a standard rectangular one intead of a waving one? Apart from that its perfect!

Woah im blown away sir. Uhm plain white winglets would be my preference but is it possible that the flag could be a standard rectangular one intead of a waving one? Apart from that its perfect!

White winglets it is. Strange about the flag as it is a flat one but doesn't look right - as you say, it looks wavy. I'll put in a different flag and see how that looks. I won't get to it until Sunday, so it will probably be Monday before it's on the server. I'll post when it is.

Cheers

Peter

Peter Stark

Can anyone give this one a try please. N568AS.jpg

568 isn't done yet.  That picture was taken before it was complete.  Wait about three days... :wink:

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Would somebody be so kind and do the Sun d'Or B737-800? Should be a quick job! 

airliners.net/photo/Sun-d'Or-International/Boeing-737-804/2294632/