Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I made EKM and EKR. You can look for the references in this thread, someone asked for them, I sent them to him, ask him for the files, I don't have them here now

Sounds great, hope they still got the files. Since EKM and EKR got winglets, is it possible that you could paint the wings with winglets? :)

airliners.net/photo/Sun-d'Or-International/Boeing-737-804/2309305/L/

Hallo, Dear Painters!

Is someone of you willing to paint the 737-800 or 900 WL in the NEW CONDOR COLOURS? I mean the One with the Sunshining Heart at its Tail. A 757 for Qualitywings is for Fs9 in the Library abailable, but it Would be nice to have it for the 737 for FSX. It Looks so Nice.

Many thanks!!!

Sebastian

China Eastern 737-800WL

China Southern 737-700WL

PLEASE!

I have all the Chinese ones but those two.

EDIT 1: Aeromexico 737-700WL NEW COLOR

EDIT 2: Transaero 737-700WL 

China Eastern 737-800WL

China Southern 737-700WL

PLEASE!

I have all the Chinese ones but those two.

EDIT 1: Aeromexico 737-700WL NEW COLOR

EDIT 2: Transaero 737-700WL 

Hi Jeremy

I did quite a lot of Chinese liveries (all in the AVSIM library) including a China Eastern 700. Give me a airliners.net link to what's 'missing from your set' and I'll think about it.

John   

I'll get that to you shortly - thanks!

I got your CE -700 and it's beautiful but I want to complete my set which would include the -800!

Quick request for guidance, if any one is willing to impart!

I've a very nice -700 (no winglets) livery that I'd love to add the winglets to. Is there an easy way of doing this? I've not edited livery files before. I have photoshop elements, so I'm not even sure if that's capable of handling the files...

Any suggestions or advice?

Best wishes,

Rich

I would like to request Thomas cook please.

Thanks

According to American Airlines, they are purchasing the -700 and -900 models to go with their fleet.  Would anyone be able to paint these two aircraft with the new AA livery?  Would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Hi,

I've asked before but i know you guys are busy.

Could i request an Alaksa 737-800 in the "combi" design, that may actually come to fruition according to this.....

http://cargofacts.net/profiles/blogs/a-737-800-freighter-may-be-closer-than-you-think

I would be massively grateful as it means i can head back up and do the "milk runs" in Alaska!!

Dan