Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

According to American Airlines, they are purchasing the -700 and -900 models to go with their fleet.  Would anyone be able to paint these two aircraft with the new AA livery?  Would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Out of curiosity, where did you get this information? The last I heard they were sticking with the 737-800 (and max-8 eventually), and getting the A319 and A321 (but not A320) because each of those give the best performance / economics for what they want out of each sized aircraft. I believe they had originally said otherwise when placing the order a few years ago, but since changed the specifics.

Steve Caffey

Hello, 

I know someone earlier painted and posted a Las Vegas Sands -700 on here, but the livery doesn't match up on the tail correctly. Can we get a fix for this? Or can someone else create one? They are N108MS or N887LS. Thanks!

Out of curiosity, where did you get this information? The last I heard they were sticking with the 737-800 (and max-8 eventually), and getting the A319 and A321 (but not A320) because each of those give the best performance / economics for what they want out of each sized aircraft. I believe they had originally said otherwise when placing the order a few years ago, but since changed the specifics.

I read it a while ago.  Maybe they changed or updated their orders.  Either way, could someone do those repaints, please?  Thank you.

According to American Airlines, they are purchasing the -700 and -900 models to go with their fleet.  Would anyone be able to paint these two aircraft with the new AA livery?  Would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Where did you read they are getting those versions? 

Mitchell Haughee

Where did you read they are getting those versions? 

This was one of the original stories from a couple of years ago: http://www.businessinsider.com/americans--airlines-buys-460-planes-boeing-airbus-2011-7

Like I said, they may have changed or updated these orders, but this was one of the places that I first read about their orders.

I was wondering if any of you kind fsx repainters would be interested in painting a Southwest Airlines 737-500 in canyon blue colors on the PMDG 737-600 (technically fictional) It's such a beautiful bird and id love to add it to my hangar for Southwest's short hops

Thank you

southwest-airlines-boeing-737-500-2010-1

Hi Captains!

I would like to request Qantas newest NG paint scheme: Mendoowoorrji B737-838/ VH-XZJ

Link: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Qantas/Boeing-737-838/2338492/L/&sid=598fe81167313fe69ce6522bef265501

Best regards!

Norbert

+10000000000000000000

The Mendoowoorrji livery looks beautiful - at least in my opinion too!

Cheers, Christoph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6zVqdLfRo0#t=33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opbutgNQaWo#t=6

• Upvote 1

Please make an Arke Fly (737-800WL) livery. The real world NG is shining in those new colours!