Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Would LOVE to see the new WestJet 'Magic Plane' livery featuring Fantasia Mickey on the tail!

http://westjet2.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=833

Me too, This just got unveiled today C-GWSZ Tail 812, formerly the "Careantee plane"

9237244.jpg?size=620x400s

1386009676000-WestJetMickeyPlane---2.jpg

Time lapse of it getting painted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGzaDexRYE

I would settle for this one too though :)

WESTJET100IN.jpg

Hello.

Just a short update on my list of repaints.

First of all I've just released an update for my version of the RYANAIR Dreamliner livery (EI-DCL). In this version the night textures get a small fix and the '737' decal on the left side of the fuselage should appear in the proper lightblue now.

Secondly the Norwegian Air Shuttle UNICEF logojet appeard on AVSIM for those who interestes in the Scandinavian low-cost operator.

Here are the links:

Exccuse the trouble and enjoy them!

Why is LN-NGE not more available on the libery? Are there other sources? Would a reupload possible?

Thanks man. But which of the all NAX is what I am looking for? :-)

A PDF called 00_IMPORTANT_README.PDF is located in the dropbox folder, it lists all the available Norwegian Air Shuttle repaints. PMDG_737NGX_800WL_NAX55.PTP is the file for LN-NGE (UNICEF logojet). Make sure to download PMDG_737NGX_800WL_NAX.PTP too, since it contains a few necessary files for LN-NGE.

Sorry, not too sure. I'm sure if you message mcnobody he can shed some light since they're his paints :)

Thanks John, I tried my best to do so. :smile:

737_800, on 06 Dec 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

Thanks man. But which of the all NAX is what I am looking for? :-)

There is a pdf that comes with all the ptp files that explains what NAX number is what. I didn't check specifically for LN-NGE, but if it's in there, it should be listed in the pdf with its associated NAX[number]. If not, let me know and I could re-pack mine and upload it.

Edit: Just checked the pdf and it is NAX55. That is LN-NGE.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024