Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Is someone able a Malaysian Airlines retro livery, reg number 9M-MXA? Thanks in advance  ^_^

8878981071_3d40d4b12e_o.jpg

• Upvote 1

If i could make a request, Southwest Airlines Maryland one. Yes i know there is one out. and i'm don't want to sound ungrateful about the one that is out. and I am aware that it takes time to create these beautiful works of art, but the current Maryland One livery has some flaws, such as the texture blurs up when zoomed out, post-266028-0-04947300-1389227874.png 

the wheels should be different colors,and some other small details. I really don't want to sound ungrateful in any way. Also I though i saw that someone else was working on it and it looked rather well. What ever happened to that? Thanks in advance to anyone that accepts this request. Again I really don't want to sound ungrateful and i'm sure your all probably tired of southwest airlines requests.

If i could make a request, Southwest Airlines Maryland one. Yes i know there is one out. and i'm don't want to sound ungrateful about the one that is out. and I am aware that it takes time to create these beautiful works of art, but the current Maryland One livery has some flaws, such as the texture blurs up when zoomed out, attachicon.gifUntitled.png

the wheels should be different colors,and some other small details. I really don't want to sound ungrateful in any way. Also I though i saw that someone else was working on it and it looked rather well. What ever happened to that? Thanks in advance to anyone that accepts this request. Again I really don't want to sound ungrateful and i'm sure your all probably tired of southwest airlines requests.

Try marylandonengx.zip from the library, it's by Trevir Maidel

You can't do different colour main hubs, only one is mapped..

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Please please please!!!! Someone...

+ a million  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

This Delta paint sure would look good on the PMDG 739...makes the aircraft appear longer then it actually is.

39zu.jpg

Any consideration would be greatly appreciated...Darryl

It's done already :D

Excellent!

Where can I download it? Link please?

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Excellent!
Where can I download it? Link please?

Hi Frank

It is on Flightsim Library. There are some small problems with night textures, unfortunately. But it is a really beautiful work. Take a look here, the links are here and some discussion about the issues:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/428066-westjet-magic-plane/?p=2904110

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Yes, its Uploaded by "FSRA" on flightsim.com. I have the Issue with the lights too, Bit it isn't so Bad. I Love the Livery!!!

It would be much appreciated if someone could make the 'Arke Fly B737-800 Dreamliner-livery', like this one!  :-)

Hi Richy, here you go for the PH-TFF: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=176394

Since ArkeFly is renewing all of their 737's in this new color scheme I would love to have more of them. Currently only the PH-TFA and the PH-TFF are in these new c/s, but during the coming months the whole fleet of 73's will be painted in the new c/s. 

Fleet (to go in the new c/s are):

PH-TFA (Not available as repaint yet, but is already in new c/s in real life)

PH-TFB

PH-TFC

PH-TFD

PH-TFF (New c/s: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=176394)

Hello everyone 

i am new to the forum, just wanted to know if there is anyone who have made or will make a Thomas cook livery for the 737-800/900 NGX 

thank you very much :):)

Hello,

I am looking for a NGX SkyEurope Repaint. Google said the answer woudl be on page 186 in this thread, but I couldn´t find anything. I hope anyone feels free to make one - or if its already done, please post a link. Thanks,

Nils