Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Not on 186 but you can find it in the library, under OM-NGP

I see the livery requests are still going strong.  I hope everyone had a great holiday and a happy new year.  Just thought I would post a reply in case anyone was wondering if I'm still alive or not...lol.  Been doing a lot in Prepar3D so I haven't been back to this area for a while.

I see the livery requests are still going strong.  I hope everyone had a great holiday and a happy new year.  Just thought I would post a reply in case anyone was wondering if I'm still alive or not...lol.  Been doing a lot in Prepar3D so I haven't been back to this area for a while.

Good to read you again Steve and good to see that you enjoy Prepar3D. I hope it's worth it and you really deserve it! Guess no one else has contributed so much to this topic as you did. :smile:

Chris,

Thanks for the kind words.  I hope to see this thread hit 1 million views.  I think that would be a great accomplishment.

Yes, I'm really enjoying P3D, especially version 2.  I been painting a few other aircraft (mostly GA for private use) and have been trying my hand at scenery development and am getting better the more I mess with it....lol.  Making scenery/airports is a whole different world than painting liveries.  But it's fun and that's what matters.

Have a great weekend!

Steve

• Upvote 1

are there any repaints in Boeing house colours like on the 787-9 or the new 777X?

are there any repaints in Boeing house colours like on the 787-9 or the new 777X?

I only know one for the 777-200... It's red and on the Tail stands the 2... But not for the 737

Maybe a strange question for a repaint. But is it possible to make a paint from Dutchbird? Ik know they didn't had this Bird but I like the colors very much. I really appreciated it.

DB_zps4936fa4c.png

If possible I would have the 738 and 739 NGX version.

Thanks for reading this.

Anyone willing to tackle doing a Cayman Airways livery?  Their new livery is lovely and I'd love to see it on a 737-700 (non-winglet).  Please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I know there's one floating around but it's got a few errors on it.

cayman-airways-boeing-737-300-in-new-liv

Yes we do actually, i happen to know the guy who made a 700 paint, both old and new livery and with and with out winglets ;) it's nice, i will try to post the link when i happen to get the chance.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

There is already a Silkair repaint available in the Avsim library:

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=108022

I did it for a VA back in October based on released images from Silkair and Boeing.

Cheers

Peter

Oops - link didn't come up correctly. It should be: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=108022

If it still comes up wrong, just use the library search function for "Stark".

Cheers

Peter Stark

There is already a Silkair repaint available in the Avsim library:

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=108022

I did it for a VA back in October based on released images from Silkair and Boeing.

Cheers

Peter

Oops - link didn't come up correctly. It should be: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=108022

If it still comes up wrong, just use the library search function for "Stark".

Cheers

Fantastic - thanks!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Thank you, the Delta 900 was just what I was looking for!

Soon in AVSIM library

th_FS-2014-feb-4-010.jpg

I will make the Delta -900 with the extra emergency door, like mine Lion Air -900 repaint,

Hi Guys & Painters,

Just to let you know that Silkair has a new paint job to its 737-8 NGX . It was displayed today at the Singapore Airshow 2014. Took some shots of her and hope the painters could do the livery.

Hi Guys, here you go. Hope this helps.