Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I'm searching for a 'TNT Airways' livery that fits on the PMDG 737-800 with winglets. I'm aware that 'TNT Airways' isn't using this type in real life.

Kind Regards,

Can someone do a 737-600 in Binter Canarias color please.

Greetings

Maybe someone can do American Airlines "One World" ? REG: N838NN

Thanks!

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Thanks for the info!

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Hi,

For over a year I tried to do repaints of the NGX in my personal virtual airline's colors, but I just don't get the windows transparency and night textures right. As I lost patience and really would like a fllet in ly own virtual airline's colors (a one man virtual airline that is), I would deeply appreciate any help in building a fleet of several NGX 6, 7, 8 and 900 and of course also the 777X pax and freight version.

I am willing to financially support this effort or make a donation to any charity organisation in return for every livery painted.

See below my try outs. I would like this livery or a livery close to this one, adapted by the painters creativity. I would like it on all PMDG NGX and 777 versions and I would like to have several (multiple) registrations for each model.

EDIT for some reason I can't attach the images, but if you PM me I will be happy to send them to you.

Hoping for a positive reply on this.

Thanx ,

post-252492-0-04223700-1392375320.jpg

I'm sory I don't know how to attach images here, but look for the PR-GUO in airliners.net  the new Gol special livery and Brasil soccer team offcial airplane. Is it possible to repaint this?

I'm sory I don't know how to attach images here, but look for the PR-GUO in airliners.net  the new Gol special livery and Brasil soccer team offcial airplane. Is it possible to repaint this?

It's a wonderful livery and chapeau to those who created and painted it. But a simple answer to your question: no!

Assuming somebody has the skills or materials to recreate that livery, the texture mapping of the NGX is the limiting factor here. This livery – as nice as it is – touches so many critical ares where textures get stretched, misaligned and so on that any result of this paint will only be a trade off of painter's patience, skills, available time and the possiblities of the NGX's texture mapping.

Already the texturing of the upper cockpit section and the nose are a painter's nightmare and I'd rather not spoil such a beatutiful livery in such way.

Just my two cent.

Hi I asked many times already but could someone dO the entire meridiana 737 fleet please? The registration are EI-IGT/EI-IGU/EI-IGR/EI-IGS/EI-FDS.

Thank you

Phew!  that is some livery - just as Christian says ....... and do it justice (manic laughter) no.

Hi,

For over a year I tried to do repaints of the NGX in my personal virtual airline's colors, but I just don't get the windows transparency and night textures right.

Looks like you were doing a pretty good job there, what were the issues you were having with windows and night textures, we can probably help with those.

Looks like you were doing a pretty good job there, what were the issues you were having with windows and night textures, we can probably help with those.

Hi,

Somebody contacted me offering to help build a fleet. That really made my day. Many thanks to him.

Yes, I was quite happy with the painting job myself. Didn't expect myself to ge this far.

I think my main problem is that I use Photoshop Elements and that this program doesn't show Alpha Layers. I use the little freeware editor DXTBmp (forgot the authors name, but the initials are MW) as a work around, but the following things I was never able to correct, even after trying hard:

- align the Alpha Layer of the windows correctly, so I always have some intransparent windows in front ant back of the fuselage and sometimes even transparent spots where there are no windows. For the 600 worse than for the 900

- I keep having this white line seperating fuse part 2 and 3 on the 800. Can't make it go away, even after reading a lot about it on the forum.

- tail night texture: never understood how this work as there is no specific .psd for this. However, when turning on the logo light, I have the brightes tail is the sky, and it is all bright, not only the spot where the logo light is supposed to shine on

- i managed night textures with the landing lights shining on the fuselage, but the inside half of the engines are as bright as the tail.

So I completely gave up painting. Just can't do it and don't have the patience. But at least I can say that I tried. And because of this I can respect the beautifull repaints some of you are bringing out day by day even more then before.

I don't know why but I cant post a link... Anyway, you can find the CDE at Avsim.com.

John

yes but the quality off the repaint is not up to date.

but thanks anyway

I'd just wanna know that if there are any Pan Am billboard liveries available for the 737 800 or 900 WL coz I'm a big Pan Am fan and would like to use it's liveries in modern airliners ^_^  

I'll look around, I thought there was one. I know there is one here in the library for the NGX -700.

Dave

Dave Paige

Looking for a couple of repaints.

Alaska 737-800 Follow Us to Disney Land (Cars theme.)  N570AS

Alaska 737-800 Employee Powered N568AS.

If anybody feels fruity, I'd appreciate it...as I'm sure others will too.