Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi guys,

where can I find some realistic repaints? Including realistic yoke setting. I can not see that standard grey coloured yoke thing any more. I was able to find some for Air Berlin, SAS, RyanAir, American Airlines but there are a lot I am still missing. Is there anywhere a list with all real repaints? I am interested in all I can get especially TUI, THY, SXS, PGT, NAX, KLM.

Cheers :-)

KLM can be found here: http://precisionmanuals.com/pages/downloads/liveries.html or in the operations center if you own the 777. As for the others, it's difficult to find because usually someone has to work for the airline to know the settings.

Yes, that is true. Although, we have the opportunity to check out some cockpit pictures and most of the cases we would be able to find at least yoke settings and we have resources like justplanes, pilotseye and so on, so I think we could find out a lot if we consider to do so. And not forget, there are a lot of real pilots around us... :top:

We could also consider to start a separate thread to share what we know about custom airliner settings. I am sure, we would be able to collect a looot of information; than many of us try to go into the cockpit on their flights and see a least one detail.

If one of you guys know some repaints for the other mentioned, please let me know.

btw: Thanks for your link :-)

Hi guys,

is there any where I can find some repaints of a Monarch 737 800-NGX of is anybody skilled enough to attempt at making one Like in my picture ?

Thanks for the help,

Aidan :) 

mon-max8-1edit.jpg

Does anyone know if there Is a Thomas Cook Livery available anywhere?

i have been searching since release but it doesnt seem very popular....i found 1 useing google..but you have to buy it. Trying to contact the painter led to a dead end...no reply.

I have asked in more than 1 place, but no luck. I just dont have the software or understanding of painting..i wish i did though, as i long for this livery on my ngx :)....6,7 or 8...i dont mind! :)

Luke Pype

Hey guys! 

Anybody willing to do this Copa Airlines Livery?

It would be amazing...

This is a 737-800 winglet model.

Thanks!

Teo

Here you go: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=185172

Also, a note for the future, airliners.net photos are not allowed to be posted here due to copyright issues.

Thanks a lot!

will keep in mind the airliners.net pictures, didn't have a clue...

can I link to them?

No, unfortunately. There are plenty of other sites that you can link to though.

i have been searching since release but it doesnt seem very popular....i found 1 useing google..but you have to buy it. Trying to contact the painter led to a dead end...no reply.

I have asked in more than 1 place, but no luck. I just dont have the software or understanding of painting..i wish i did though, as i long for this livery on my ngx :)....6,7 or 8...i dont mind! :)

Does anyone know if there Is a Thomas Cook Livery available anywhere?

I have just uploaded a TCX livery in there new colours for the PMDG 737-800 on to avsim library

Download it here - http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=186042

Hope you like it :)

I never seen TCX in yellow before, only the blue scheme..its certainly diffrent, and may take some getting used to. Ill certainly take it tho :)

Thank you, ''AIRBUS4EVER'', very much appreciated.

Luke Pype

I never seen TCX in yellow before, only the blue scheme..its certainly diffrent, and may take some getting used to. Ill certainly take it tho :)

Thank you, ''AIRBUS4EVER'', very much appreciated.

they introduced there new livery on there new a321's about 10 months ago and there whole fleet will end up in these colours :)

PlanespottersNet_479565.jpg

Wow, over a million views! This is only rivaled by the amazing Aerosoft CRJ thread over at their forum.

Would any of the talented painters out there be up for creating this relatively simple livery for the PMDG 737-600 NGX please? It is a small but popular UK airline called Palmair who operated just one aircraft out of Bournemouth airport (EGHH). In reality they used a B737-500 classic but the natural successor to this model was the 737-600 series.

A few photos are below. I would be very grateful for any interest. Thanks for your time.

1564819_zps69e0345e.jpg

1670991_zpsfa640483.jpg

1596551_zpsef267a11.jpg

1530118_zpsab4935a7.jpg

1974826_zps8992743b.jpg

Goodevening,

Would it be possible for anyone to repaint the 737-900 klm skyteam because we couldn't find a proper repaint and after all it is a beatifull airplane in its livery

PH-BXO-KLM-Royal-Dutch-Airlines-Boeing-7