Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi please could someone do the entire fleet with Meridiana colours please. I fly for Meridiana Virtual and we need the new repaints.

Thank you.

Hi Everyone

A request.

I need a repaint or two.

1st PMDG 737NGX

2nd PMDG 777-200

The details are

Using my profile picture as well as the colours White, Black and Yellow (#FDB813) through out the repaint I would like a repaint done for each of the above.

The font should be "Riven"

The airline name is Pyramid Sky Virtual Airline.

You will not go unrewarded the winning design will receive a copy of FSDG - DJERBA FSX P3D FS2004 from simMarket. http://secure.simmarket.com/fsdg-djerba-fsx-p3d-fs2004.phtml

Any further enquiries please PM me.

Thanks Guys.

Dave

I have to agree. I was waiting in hope for Air Pacific!  :wacko:

Are you flying that in real life? As far as I know, Delta never owned 736s.

In any case, I'm afraid I can't help you. If it's not in the AVSIM library, it might be worth shooting an email to a few painters. You never know...

I don't believe any US carriers have ever have operated the B736. Certainly not any of the major ones. The only one is the government operated Janet out of Vegas. I think Boeing has only ever sold between 60 and 70 of them. But there is a Delta repaint for the PMDG 737-600 NGX in the AVSIM library by Steve Stubbs. It's an older version of the livery from the 80s I believe.

Dave

Dave Paige

It's possible that "736" is a Delta internal designation for another one of their 737s. The 6 might refer to a certain configuration. Who knows.... just guessing here.

Walter Meier

Or 736 could just be the ship (fin) number for just a particular 737 in the fleet.

Dave

Dave Paige