Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Try the AVSIM library.  There is an excellent repaint there by Steve Stubbs.

Bruce Ross

Bruce Ross

Just finished off Qantas' VH-VXB if anyone wants it. This used to wear the Yananyi Dreaming livery but was repainted into this new livery with a small logo at the front.
Get it here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n0ng1v0ej276rg5/AADp_mdRXmGP1b9mqdgTcNxYa?dl=0

VH-VXB.jpg

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Just finished off Qantas' VH-VXB if anyone wants it. This used to wear the Yananyi Dreaming livery but was repainted into this new livery with a small logo at the front.

that is a beauty John - downloading now - thank you

Rich Sennett

Hey y'all, did anyone end up making a paint for that new Southwest livery? Doesn't matter what model.

Hey y'all, did anyone end up making a paint for that new Southwest livery? Doesn't matter what model.

Yes - both the -700 and -800 are in the Avsim library.

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

Yes - both the -700 and -800 are in the Avsim library.

Sweet, thanks a lot.

Is there any repaints available for Boliviana de Aviacion 737-700 or 737-700 WL?

Hey all I am looking for a few fictional repaint that I've searched hi and low for. Virgian America and  The Western Pacific Simposons Jet. I'd happily donate for the trouble. Please and thank you!

Can some one plz make a toll freight 737 600 or 700 ZK-TLD-Airwork-Boeing-737-300_Planespottno winglets new livery plz plz plz plz plz thx

Hello community :)

I am a big fan of Tailwind Airlines and I would like to ask, if someone could make the Tailwind livery for the PMDG 737-800NGX. I've tried to make it on my own, but I could't do these curve on the fuselage. I would be very thankful if someone experienced can do this  :blush2:

Picture:

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=594561&size=l

Best regards

Please  a fictional Flydubai Boeing 737-700WL.....and boliviana Boeing 737-700WL

best regards

Sunwing has a new simplified paint scheme that would be nice to see in fsx/p3d:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/2636805/L/

Dave Reage

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU