Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

9pqanp.jpg

Hello everyone 

I have been searching for this livery but i cannot find it anywhere.It is the new ryanair livery with the slightly swept logo i would really appreciate somebody making this one.

Regards

Konstantinos Giannopoulos

So Ratanair (spanish nickname gave by spotters and aviation people for Ryanair) have a new paint? Cool! As expected not a real new paint, just the new logo as I can see, right? 

I know this has probably been asked before, but could someone please paint the 737-800 in the Alaska Employee powered livery? Even if it doesn't have the signatures? I serviced her a few weeks back in KBOS and would like to fly her on the sim.

Thanks,

Brody

12838009284_38cfe11d9d.jpg

Could someone please paint a 600 series GO fly.

Reg nr G-IGOC purple belly i would be really grateful.

Kind regards.

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Norwegian Air Shuttle and FlyDubai please.

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

For P3D? I tried Installing the FlyDuab 737 and it didnt show up on my A/C library

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

For P3D? I tried Installing the FlyDuab 737 and it didnt show up on my A/C library

The liveries work for both FSX and P3D. If you're trying to install using a .ptp file make sure you're running the program as an admin and are installing into the correct version. If the file requires a manual install, double check the aircraft.cfg entry. First thing you should do though is to go into the cfg and see what the name, manufacturer, etc is. You could just be looking in the wrong part of the vehicle list. 

Could  the fsx livery for PMDG 737 be used in P3D 3.1?

I had many awesome liveries for the 737 and then when I update with a new install I tend to lose my liveries... (the custom ones.. not the PMDG ones) Not sure what I am doing wrong

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Could  the fsx livery for PMDG 737 be used in P3D 3.1?

I had many awesome liveries for the 737 and then when I update with a new install I tend to lose my liveries... (the custom ones.. not the PMDG ones) Not sure what I am doing wrong

Hi Manny

Don't think the liveries are Sim-specific. Just use the Operations Centre to install them - via the Livery Manager

Hope this helps and regards

Pauga Kini