Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I do know what the Operations center is, Thanks 

George Lee

Asus Maximus Hero IX Motherboard, Intel i7 6700K CPU, Geforce GTX 1080, Corsair 16Gb memory, Corsair case, Corsair PSU

In your start menu/all programs, you'll find it. It's the main 'hub' for your PMDG aircraft, where you install liveries, edit configuration files, etc. 

Cool....so if you haven't done it before....go to the livery manager on the menu, then click the green + that says "Click to Add" (it to the right of the installed liveries list).  This will open a browser window.  Go to the folder that you downloaded and extracted the .PTP file to and double click the .PTP file....it should install automatically. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Sent to Avsim12764357_1881847322041576_50374139576097

Hey, Weston.  I'm a huge fan of your liveries, especially the SWA ones.  I was wondering if you could do me a favor.  You have 3 SWA packs (Arizona 1, Heart Livery and Live in the Vinyard).  For some reason, my PMDG Ops Center won't recognize .ptp files with multiple liveries within the same file.  Not sure what the issue is, but it won't let me install any of them.  Could you upload them separately, please?  I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you.

Hey, Weston.  I'm a huge fan of your liveries, especially the SWA ones.  I was wondering if you could do me a favor.  You have 3 SWA packs (Arizona 1, Heart Livery and Live in the Vinyard).  For some reason, my PMDG Ops Center won't recognize .ptp files with multiple liveries within the same file.  Not sure what the issue is, but it won't let me install any of them.  Could you upload them separately, please?  I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you.

PM'ed you

I have yet to see the new Southwest Airlines livery anywhere.  Sure would be nice.  They have a lot of nice liveries, but the new one is my favorite.

• Upvote 1

I have yet to see the new Southwest Airlines livery anywhere.  Sure would be nice.  They have a lot of nice liveries, but the new one is my favorite.

Besides John's answer below, there are several Southwest liveries provided by PMDG and available for free via the PMDG Operations Center.

Dave

Dave Paige

Search "weston hall" in the library i have done.

-the new livery for the -700 and -800 (heart one and two also)

-Classic desert gold for the -700 and a fictional -800 one

-Tennessee One

-Fictional -700 Arizona One

-I'am working on a redone canyon blue for the -700. 

11807206_1797798390446470_50068121944554

Thank you Weston Hall.  That is the one I was talking about.  You are a genius and an angel sent just for me.  :wub:

Thank you Weston Hall.  That is the one I was talking about.  You are a genius and an angel sent just for me.  :wub:

Let me know if the PTP file doesnt work I'm working on sending a update to avsim with separated PTP files.

Let me know if the PTP file doesnt work I'm working on sending a update to avsim with separated PTP files.

Well, I'll also let you know that it DOES work.  And thank you for your excellent work.